Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ServerList Editor

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello RageZone users. Here is result of researching some client files.

Programm edits ServerList.bmd. It has ability of changing server types(Gold,PVP,Non-PVP,Normal). Numbers in table from 1 to 15 is server indexes, you can type there these numbers :
3 - Gold
2 - Gold Pvp
1 - Non-PVP
0 - Normal

Old versions of ServerList.bmd also had Description of server, so I decided to leave it as it is, so you can also edit older's version of this files.

Screen :
SmallHabit - [Release] ServerList Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Link :

Framework 2.0 (x86) :
Frameword 2.0 (x64) :

##Update 1##
-Added English language
Link :

Credits : SmallHabit

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is a mirror link, because that link loads extremely slow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i have s4.6 my client not have serverlist in Game write NON-PVP as edit?

Nothing Better
Reaction score
i love you, tks much =))

please get mirror link

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what does this do?

Are you blind?
Code:
Programm edits ServerList.bmd. It has ability of changing server types(Gold,PVP,Non-PVP,Normal). Numbers in table from 1 to 15 is server indexes, you can type there these numbers : 
3 - Gold
2 - Gold Pvp
1 - Non-PVP
0 - Normal

Old versions of ServerList.bmd also had Description of server, so I decided to leave it as it is, so you can also edit older's version of this files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you blind?
Code:
3 - Gold
2 - Gold Pvp
1 - Non-PVP
0 - Normal

can you give right port on 3 - Gold ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but i dont understand.. for example my serverlist looks same as this in that picture... but what i need to change that 1st server to be gold 2nd Non-Pv ? what those 1 to 15 indexes means?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
free link updated :

credits for release : SmallHabit , enjoy it !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aqui esta el link alguien que cree otro mirror lo siento por no escribir english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It missing columns for all servers, Server's Group contains 20 Servers where you provide only possibility to edit 15 of them.

Back