Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Share Auto Bot MuOnline - Automatically login multiple acc at the same time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Share Auto Bot MuOnline - Automatically login multiple acc at the same time

let u check servers.txt check port and ip ? please or that contact skype group in config.ini that i have pinned on

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [Release] Share Auto Bot MuOnline - Automatically login multiple acc at the same time

for any bug please report here i really want you to share or show our experienced in using this Tool and i would support as soon as i can :) don't panic

nop is not work same problems with this tools no work for 97d+99i,i open from my router firewall this port 2509 and from my antivirus firewall to have this port open but same problems

I change from Deligate\Deligate\config and from main.exe and same problems no works this bot muonline

my windows pc have install all the version Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributabe 2005 to 2015 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 install

Screen when this tools try to work but no work:

samhaiminh - [Release] Share Auto Bot MuOnline - Automatically login multiple acc at the same time - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

ok It starts to annoy me this problems I tried everything and it did not work

try and create mini video tutorial because this tools is not work correct

If I think I did it all well then the problems is the tools is not work for this files Darks'Team 97d+99i

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

not work 1.04E

bad flie

Reaction score

is not possible that serial and version can be changeable? hacker/cheater can use clean main to make their cheat program works because they know the info. :D

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

is not possible that serial and version can be changeable? hacker/cheater can use clean main to make their cheat program works because they know the info. :D

yeap is true but the problems is with this tools the original creator does not want to fix the problems

to work this tools you need to have EnableCheckSum OFF and this is very bad for your server and your main.exe

the next problems i detect is for 97d+99i if this tools is connect your server and the bot connect to the game the speed hack detect and disconnect the bot from the game but with real players you do not have this problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeap is true but the problems is with this tools the original creator does not want to fix the problems

to work this tools you need to have EnableCheckSum OFF and this is very bad for your server and your main.exe

the next problems i detect is for 97d+99i if this tools is connect your server and the bot connect to the game the speed hack detect and disconnect the bot from the game but with real players you do not have this problem
thanks you so much about reporting for error :). I hope i can help to fix this problem soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does it work on MUemu?

Im having this error
Object(2980068) Failed to recv data from server

Last edited:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Does it work on MUemu?

Im having this error
Object(2980068) Failed to recv data from server

well to work this tools correct you need to use correct:

1.go Auto Bot MuOnline\Deligate\Deligate select config add your serial and version+Protocol 1 ENG next save

2.select from D:\MuServer\Data\Dec1 and Enc2 copy and paste your folder Auto Bot MuOnline\Deligate\Deligate

2.select from client/data Dec2 and Enc1 copy and paste your folder Auto Bot MuOnline\Deligate\Deligate

3.shut down your EnableCheckSum and open this port 2509 and then work with no problems

4.go Auto Bot MuOnline\Deligate\Deligate select accounts add fake account you need and your database to work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

samhaiminh - [Release] Share Auto Bot MuOnline - Automatically login multiple acc at the same time - RaGEZONE Forums

work well with PerfectZone SS4

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

IGC seasonX work ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

MuSS6EP3 Titantech Custom zTeam! can work?

I DO:
Code:
==================[Configs]======================
1. Turn Off CheckSum --> SCF_Connect.ini: SCFUseCheckSum=0
2. Copy Enc1.dat,Dec2.dat to Deligate folder!
3. Edit Accounts.txt for Accounts List (Make ac and char before): 1 <AC> <PASS> <CHARNAME>
-------------------------
 1 nick1 pass1 char1
 1 nick2 pass2 char2
 1 nickN passN charN
-----------------
4. Edit Servers.txt for Servers Info IP and Port: 1 <IPSRV> <PORT> <SRVNAME>
-------------------------
1 192.168.168.192 4000 Sub-1
-----------------
5. Edit Config.ini for Servers Info Version and Serial
6. Execute Deligate

And Error:

Code:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
=================[Deligate  Login]=======================
22:29:26 connect : [14017][192.168.168.196]
22:29:57 Response error after connection causes conclusion (14017)()()(192.168.168.196)
[ResponClose Client][0] Call to Close Client of 
Error-L1 (14017): ResponErrorCloseClient INVALID_SOCKET
[TRACE] Error Thread : GetQueueCompletionStatus( 1236 )
22:29:57 (14017)logout :  [192.168.168.196]
Connection Closed, dwIoSize == 0 (Index:14017)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
===================[Normal Login]=====================
22:07:08 connect : [14001][192.168.168.196]
22:07:12 join send : (14001)admin
22:07:12 ***0467*** login     : (192.168.168.196)[admin] number:0/ db:13
22:07:12 [admin][ExtraAccount] Vip:0 VipDays:0 VipMoney:0 VipWareEx:0
22:07:12 [admin][ExtraAccount] Have Bot Status:0
Same skill already exists. 46 46
Same skill already exists. 67 67
Same skill already exists. 68 68
Same skill already exists. 69 69
Same skill already exists. 70 70
Same skill already exists. 71 71
error-L2: His class is not allowed to use the skill
22:07:23 (14001)[admin][BuffElf] Character select
22:07:23 [ShieldSystem][CalcSDPoint] [admin][BuffElf] user SD Gage : 243451
22:07:23 [MapServerMng] CheckMoveMapSvr() - MapServer Check OK [admin][BuffElf] : MAP-0 / SVR-0 (State Map:0 X:141 Y:135)
22:07:23 [FRUIT System] [admin][BuffElf] (MinusPoint:0/PlusPoint:2820) (MaxMinus:20/MaxPlus:20)
22:07:23 [FRUIT System] Character Stat Error [admin][BuffElf] (MinusPoint:0/PlusPoint:2820) (MaxMinus:20/MaxPlus:20)
22:07:23 [Quest] QuestSave [admin][BuffElf] index(0) name(Find the 'Scroll of Emperor'!) state(None)
22:07:23 [Quest] QuestSave [admin][BuffElf] index(1) name(Three Treasures of Mu) state(None)
22:07:23 [Quest] QuestSave [admin][BuffElf] index(2) name(Gain'Hero status) state(None)
22:07:23 [Quest] QuestSave [admin][BuffElf] index(3) name(Secret of'Dark Stone') state(None)
22:07:23 [Quest] QuestSave [admin][BuffElf] index(4) name(Certificate of Strength!) state(None)
22:07:23 [Quest] QuestSave [admin][BuffElf] index(5) name(Infiltration of Barracks of Ballgass!) state(None)
22:07:23 [Quest] QuestSave [admin][BuffElf] index(6) name(Infiltration of Refuge!) state(None)
[BuffElf] Friend List Request
22:07:23 [admin][BuffElf] OfficialHelper: Info Received
22:07:23 [admin][BuffElf] PlayerExtraInfoGet : Resets=0 PCPoints=0 MasterLvl=1 MasterPnt=400
22:07:23 [admin][BuffElf] PlayerMarryInfoGet : isMarry=0 Wife=
22:07:23 [admin][BuffElf] PlayerGensInfoGet : GensFam=0 GensCont=0 GensRank=0 GensNotAllow=0 RecvRewItem=0
[BuffElf] Friend List Count (0) Send
22:07:23 [admin][BuffElf] QuestSystem: Info Received

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am using MHP Server with antihack in my client of MuEmu, the version of my client according to MHPServer is 1.04.05 and at the moment of using the Deligate this does not connect to my server.

In my configuration of the Deligate eh put everything that has occurred to me and does not connect.
Suggestions ?

I also thought about using this configuration
1.04.05 = 12346

Object<830068> Failed to recv data from server
Deligate Agent Total:1 players connected
Header Error reciveBuf[0]:d7 size:12

Last edited:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

thanks for everyone. i will update soon :)

dude :glare: You said you were going to solve problems I showed you,even today you did not fix the two issues which I showed you :laugh::lol::D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

calm down. i have develop memu antihack that could checksum main.exe and compacility with this deligate. and of course it is free too. contact my skype i will setup for you masteru. so that might fix deligate.exe bug for your server. nevS
let we expect what the hell i did next chapter ??????

calm down. i have develop memu antihack that could checksum main.exe and compacility with this deligate. and of course it is free too. contact my skype i will setup for you masteru. so that might fix deligate.exe bug for your server.
nevS
let we expect what the hell i did next chapter

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

calm down. i have develop memu antihack that could checksum main.exe and compacility with this deligate. and of course it is free too. contact my skype i will setup for you masteru. so that might fix deligate.exe bug for your server. nevS
let we expect what the hell i did next chapter ������

calm down. i have develop memu antihack that could checksum main.exe and compacility with this deligate. and of course it is free too. contact my skype i will setup for you masteru. so that might fix deligate.exe bug for your server.
nevS
let we expect what the hell i did next chapter

man i know how to install this tools the original creator show me the problems is if you use this anti-hack muemu and you have EnableCheckSum Online the tools is not work only if you have from muserver EnableCheckSum OFF then this tools work to connect this you need to fixed to work with EnableCheckSum online

the next problems is if the bot connect to the game 97d+99i is automatic disconnect from the server because detect fake speed hack but with real players you do not have this problem

Last edited:
Reaction score

Well, the checksum check isn't really hard to pass. You can find the sources to calculate the checksum here on ragezone. I posted a topic some years ago with the source to calculate the whole checksum.dat file. So anyone except some noobs would bypass it easily.

The speed hack detection on the server is based on two things:
1. The tickcount which is sent via login packet and ping packets
2. The attack speed values in the ping packets

You need to send plausible tick counts and speed. Most servers also accept speed of 1 because they only check if the speed is higher than expected. Really no rocket science.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well, the checksum check isn't really hard to pass. You can find the sources to calculate the checksum here on ragezone. I posted a topic some years ago with the source to calculate the whole checksum.dat file. So anyone except some noobs would bypass it easily.

The speed hack detection on the server is based on two things:
1. The tickcount which is sent via login packet and ping packets
2. The attack speed values in the ping packets

You need to send plausible tick counts and speed. Most servers also accept speed of 1 because they only check if the speed is higher than expected. Really no rocket science.

If you use this anti-hack muemu then this is the only protection you have from muserver to main.exe to have EnableCheckSum Online i try all tools to secure the main.exe after it does not work

I try Advanced Encryption Package 2015 PRO 6.01.0/ASPack v2.38/ASPACK2.12/MoleBox.Pro.Build.V2.7.0.3682/MoleBoxPro v2.6.5/PECompact.v3.02.2.port/VMProtect Professional2.1.3.8

Screen when 1 bot try to connect and then disconnect from the game: 97d+99i

Press Click to have full screen:

Last edited:
Back