Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ]

Me too, AnticheatServer.exe doesn't want to start, it just crashes - build 911, windows XP 32 bit servicepack 3, netframework 4
please help!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Me too, AnticheatServer.exe doesn't want to start, it just crashes - build 911, windows XP 32 bit servicepack 3, netframework 4
please help!

please help!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Me too, AnticheatServer.exe doesn't want to start, it just crashes - build 911, windows XP 32 bit servicepack 3, netframework 3 and 4
please help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Me too, AnticheatServer.exe doesn't want to start, it just crashes - build 911, windows XP 32 bit servicepack 3, netframework 3 and 4
please help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dios can you reupload ST anticheat 911.rar ? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

password is:'www.muita.it'
without the ''

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Virus in files.
please uploda clean version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, Dios can you help me please? I cant use that Anticheat.. it doesn't work at all, win xp sp1, sp2, Server2003, vista, 7 :SNombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH Nombre de la aplicación: AnticheatServer.exe Versión de la aplicación: 0.12.0.900 Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 2a425e19 Nombre del módulo con errores: AnticheatServer.exe Versión del módulo con errores: 0.12.0.900 Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 2a425e19 Código de excepción: c0000005 Desplazamiento de excepción: 00250b41 Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3 Id. de configuración regional: 3082 Información adicional 1: 0a9e Información adicional 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Información adicional 3: 0a9e Información adicional 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789Lea nuestra declaración de privacidad en línea: la declaración de privacidad en línea no está disponible, lea la declaración de privacidad sin conexión: C:\Windows\system32\es-ES\erofflps.txtcan you help me with this please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this anticheat has many bugs..dont use it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

There's updated links for 911 St Anticheat skyteam

- mega:
- sendspace:

- I need build 900, can anyone send the link?

Whats best for 97d? 900 or 911?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

that launcher is available only for 775 processors or olders... core i3+5+7 or new sockets are not supported

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

bro, client side and server side.. if you have 775 socket processor it will works or amd similar to 775.. new sockets don't works

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

BAVKA MU & BAVKA MU hard uses that Anti-Cheat, Thanks to their Creator(s) !

BTW also a 10-15-20% of the players cant run the game - write it Windows Error ... Crash ... WHY ? Please if someone can say me why i got test the anticheat (launcher) in 4 pc's and works fine but some of the players cant run the game - when click launcher.exe it give its a windows error ...............

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

could you share ST Anticheat?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bro can you gift me for the merry x-mas the soure of this anticheat if yo uhave it 12+ years old ... :D are you created if with a Visual FoxPro ? :D

Files included in this Folder:

Introduction:

ST Anticheat is the only working Anticheat Technology. Sadly Skyteam stopped developing it.

Versions released were:

880 (NOT FOUND)
882 (BUGGED AS HELL)
884 (HAS PROBLEMS WITH JEWEL OF LIFE)
886 (TOO MUCH CPU USAGE)
900 (THE ONE USED IN THIS PROJECT)
910 (NOT FOUND)
911 (NOT FULLY TESTED - MORE CPU USAGE)

We shall only focus at the moment on build 900 as its the most stable and its requierments are pretty low (compairing other builds).

This software isnt for computer with cpu's under 1ghz, anyway Mu shouldnt be hosted on such a low system. You will requiere at least 1gb of ram but with two you can get a lot of more performance.

Functions:

- Stops Dupe
- Stops Shadow bug
- All known Proxy cheats (Mupie, lipsum. Hahamu bot, etc.)
- Some accelerating of system timer; (speed gear, xSpeed etc.)
- All file modifications; (crc check included)
- Also, the anticheat has some useful functions like:

- Creating items ingame: This replaces the need to translate /make command from chinese.
- Exchange rules: This is a fun addition to the anticheat server, you can make exchange rules for players and they can trade items for others just by using a command line ingame and their vaults.
- Extra GMS commands: Excellent add-on; this allows you to select to what user (doesnt need to be ctlcode = 8 [GM]), anyone can use this if selected. Golden text for normal players, onlinelist by pm, onlinecount, ban/unban vaults, moving players, removing pk, banning accounts and players without having to exit the game.
- Subserver manager: never ever it was so easy to create a subserver.
- Public Speaker: Program allows you to speak in golden text, in private, in GUILD Notice and in Server Notice without the need of being ingame. You can talk to all server or select 1 player. (Note: People cant answer back, this is not a chat system)

Instalation Method:

As much as we wanted to make an auto instalation there are always parameters to config, so here we go.

1- Open the Anticheat Folder in your server files
2- Open Anticheat.exe and At the top you will see a countdown, press that button in order to stop it
3- Fill the SQL settings:

Dios - [Release] ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ] - RaGEZONE Forums

4- There is a parch folder inside the Anticheat Folder, it already contains the files needed to make your own patch.
5- Go to options and press GENERATE LAUNCHER.DAT (CRC)
6- Type all needed info about your server:

Dios - [Release] ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ] - RaGEZONE Forums

7- Then push

bro can you gift me for the merry x-mas the soure of this anticheat if yo uhave it 12+ years old ... :D are you created if with a Visual FoxPro ? :D

Files included in this Folder:

Introduction:

ST Anticheat is the only working Anticheat Technology. Sadly Skyteam stopped developing it.

Versions released were:

880 (NOT FOUND)
882 (BUGGED AS HELL)
884 (HAS PROBLEMS WITH JEWEL OF LIFE)
886 (TOO MUCH CPU USAGE)
900 (THE ONE USED IN THIS PROJECT)
910 (NOT FOUND)
911 (NOT FULLY TESTED - MORE CPU USAGE)

We shall only focus at the moment on build 900 as its the most stable and its requierments are pretty low (compairing other builds).

This software isnt for computer with cpu's under 1ghz, anyway Mu shouldnt be hosted on such a low system. You will requiere at least 1gb of ram but with two you can get a lot of more performance.

Functions:

- Stops Dupe
- Stops Shadow bug
- All known Proxy cheats (Mupie, lipsum. Hahamu bot, etc.)
- Some accelerating of system timer; (speed gear, xSpeed etc.)
- All file modifications; (crc check included)
- Also, the anticheat has some useful functions like:

- Creating items ingame: This replaces the need to translate /make command from chinese.
- Exchange rules: This is a fun addition to the anticheat server, you can make exchange rules for players and they can trade items for others just by using a command line ingame and their vaults.
- Extra GMS commands: Excellent add-on; this allows you to select to what user (doesnt need to be ctlcode = 8 [GM]), anyone can use this if selected. Golden text for normal players, onlinelist by pm, onlinecount, ban/unban vaults, moving players, removing pk, banning accounts and players without having to exit the game.
- Subserver manager: never ever it was so easy to create a subserver.
- Public Speaker: Program allows you to speak in golden text, in private, in GUILD Notice and in Server Notice without the need of being ingame. You can talk to all server or select 1 player. (Note: People cant answer back, this is not a chat system)

Instalation Method:

As much as we wanted to make an auto instalation there are always parameters to config, so here we go.

1- Open the Anticheat Folder in your server files
2- Open Anticheat.exe and At the top you will see a countdown, press that button in order to stop it
3- Fill the SQL settings:

4- There is a parch folder inside the Anticheat Folder, it already contains the files needed to make your own patch.
5- Go to options and press GENERATE LAUNCHER.DAT (CRC)
6- Type all needed info about your server:

7- Then push

Back