Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ]

Reaction score
Files included in this Folder:

AnticheatServer.exe - Main Executable
CrcList.txt - CRC Numbers Save List (see other topics for better description)
GMcharList.dat - List of Extra GMS commands allowed (see other topics for better description)
Items.mdb - Item database for dupe identification and item creation.
JBItems.dat - Item selection agains dupe (can select what items cant be shadowbugged)
Rules.txt & .dat - Exchange rules (see other topics for better description)
Server.cfg - AC Server Manual Config

There is also a Folder named Patch containing several CLIENT files to make a patch for your very own client.
Introduction:

ST Anticheat is the only working Anticheat Technology. Sadly Skyteam stopped developing it.

Versions released were:

880 (NOT FOUND)
882 (BUGGED AS HELL)
884 (HAS PROBLEMS WITH JEWEL OF LIFE)
886 (TOO MUCH CPU USAGE)
900 (THE ONE USED IN THIS PROJECT)
910 (NOT FOUND)
911 (NOT FULLY TESTED - MORE CPU USAGE)

We shall only focus at the moment on build 900 as its the most stable and its requierments are pretty low (compairing other builds).

This software isnt for computer with cpu's under 1ghz, anyway Mu shouldnt be hosted on such a low system. You will requiere at least 1gb of ram but with two you can get a lot of more performance.

Functions:

- Stops Dupe
- Stops Shadow bug
- All known Proxy cheats (Mupie, lipsum. Hahamu bot, etc.)
- Some accelerating of system timer; (speed gear, xSpeed etc.)
- All file modifications; (crc check included)
- Also, the anticheat has some useful functions like:

- Creating items ingame: This replaces the need to translate /make command from chinese.
- Exchange rules: This is a fun addition to the anticheat server, you can make exchange rules for players and they can trade items for others just by using a command line ingame and their vaults.
- Extra GMS commands: Excellent add-on; this allows you to select to what user (doesnt need to be ctlcode = 8 [GM]), anyone can use this if selected. Golden text for normal players, onlinelist by pm, onlinecount, ban/unban vaults, moving players, removing pk, banning accounts and players without having to exit the game.
- Subserver manager: never ever it was so easy to create a subserver.
- Public Speaker: Program allows you to speak in golden text, in private, in GUILD Notice and in Server Notice without the need of being ingame. You can talk to all server or select 1 player. (Note: People cant answer back, this is not a chat system)

Check next post for detailed explanation on this extra functions

Instalation Method:

As much as we wanted to make an auto instalation there are always parameters to config, so here we go.

1- Open the Anticheat Folder in your server files
2- Open Anticheat.exe and At the top you will see a countdown, press that button in order to stop it
3- Fill the SQL settings:

Dios - [Release] ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ] - RaGEZONE Forums

4- There is a parch folder inside the Anticheat Folder, it already contains the files needed to make your own patch.
5- Go to options and press GENERATE LAUNCHER.DAT (CRC)
6- Type all needed info about your server:

Dios - [Release] ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ] - RaGEZONE Forums

7- Then push

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Release] ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide

Extra GMS Commands:

First of all you need to add the people you want to be able to use this commands:

Select those you want to give to yourself (Try all for testing)

Then go ingame and try next commands (you must PM yourself):

1- “/!” (GM “!” analog)

The result will be you being able to talk in golden text even tho your character is not ctlcode = 8 (GM)

2- "/onlinelist" "/onlinecount" "/whois"

The result will be just like in the picture, all info is on your screen and you never left ingame

3- “/blockvault CharacterName” “/unblockvault CharacterName”

4- “/guildinfo GUILDNAME”
5- “/move charactername mapnumber x y” Note: ONLY MOVES OFFLINE CHARACTERS
6-“/ipinfo xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx” – Show all accounts using that IP
7- “/+banchar charname”
8- “/-banchar charname”
9- “/+banacc accname”
10- “/-banacc accname”

Exchange System:

This is pretty simple to use, on the right side you insert what it is requiered to exchange, on the right side you set the prize for the exchange and the zen needed. If you need reference codes open muitem.mdb with Microsoft access and search for the codes there. This tool shall not be used if you cant understand it.

To test it ingame you must have the selected items in vault (any position) and then pm yourself like this:

/change myrule

And it will tell you if it succeded.

Remember. Do not use the “Space’s” in rule names. Also remember that game have case sensibility. The anticheat hasn’t this. So make rules in lowercase and tell players to also use lowercase.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is very cool dude for those who wants a good 97 server =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you very much! Very good and usefull system!
I like it =)

P.S. But I can't understand, what item code I should use in /change function. Exmaple, in muitem.mdb JOB code is CD. In rule editor there are 3 boxes of serial and one box of subserial. So, where I should put JOB code?
And one more question:
I have edited a GM command for my character, but when I type it (in PM) "/! xxxxx" it only double-write me in PM and doesn't show the gold text for public. What I do wrong?
Replay, please =)

Reaction score
Did you ad yourself as a mod? Cause if you dont then you wont be able to use the commands!

Example: cd00??80

Its item code - level of the item - serial (so you have ?? so it will change any bless) - item type (you can get that also from muitem.mdb)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good release.More about=-> JBItems.dat - Item selection agains dupe (can select what items cant be shadowbugged)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you ad yourself as a mod? Cause if you dont then you wont be able to use the commands!

Example: cd00??80

Its item code - level of the item - serial (so you have ?? so it will change any bless) - item type (you can get that also from muitem.mdb)

Thanks, Dios, /change work fine =)
Nice :juggle:

Reaction score
I don't get this thingy working. I made the patch put in launcher, aloowed those ports in sygate firewall, 44440 44441 and 55901 and 44442 for chatserver.. Then when all is jippie kay yay i press launched and the skyteam client is running then on my other pc where i applioed the patch i press the "see server buttons" they are fine and green, i press the se info buttons and it says in connected, i press conenct and i get to the load screen where the boats are.. but there's no log in screen, and no "DC" message... What did i do wrong? Should i change any ips in my server files? FYi my gs port are 55901

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is so cool... Shame people don't like old school now-a-days..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thx. you can create new command /ip charracter nam and result = show character ip ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good work mans! 10x to all for works .. Guide is very good.:technolog

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dios...on my main server I have both 910 and 911...as soon as I get it working again I'll give you both copies to add here if you want...I used them both and to be honest I didn't have issues with either one. 910 corrected some minor bugs with encryption and such if I remember right, and I think one of the version numbers only changed for like a different .97 server n or j or something. I'll get it up and give it to you with the details on them both.

Reaction score
I don't get this thingy working. I made the patch put in launcher, aloowed those ports in sygate firewall, 44440 44441 and 55901 and 44442 for chatserver.. Then when all is jippie kay yay i press launched and the skyteam client is running then on my other pc where i applioed the patch i press the "see server buttons" they are fine and green, i press the se info buttons and it says in connected, i press conenct and i get to the load screen where the boats are.. but there's no log in screen, and no "DC" message... What did i do wrong? Should i change any ips in my server files? FYi my gs port are 55901

The best way to set up this files is to use ALL ip's to your network ip and just run anticheat, it will handle all incoming connections from the internet.

No Have My Credits ( Rick_ADM ) , ( Weeks ) , ( SkyTeam ) !

Credits to skyteam team, not 1 but all of them.

Hey dios...on my main server I have both 910 and 911...as soon as I get it working again I'll give you both copies to add here if you want...I used them both and to be honest I didn't have issues with either one. 910 corrected some minor bugs with encryption and such if I remember right, and I think one of the version numbers only changed for like a different .97 server n or j or something. I'll get it up and give it to you with the details on them both.

Send me I'll test!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Peoplee i have problem with the ST ANTI CHEAT Launcher ..
When I make all steps from guide and copy the files from folder Patch and paste in server client .. When I started Launcher.exe for the play i don't connected :((

This problem:

Help me ..
Sorry for my bad English.

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If Anyone Needs:

Rick_ADM is the noob also known as Welcome4Ever that is releasing viruses and releasing other people's work but crediting it to himself "the big almighty Rick_ADM"... like in this thread... rofl... Rick_ADM credits for this release? hahahaha! What did you do to help SkyTeam on this project? Virused their PCs? rofl... this guy cracks me up every time he posts...

He should be IP Banned imo...

Back