Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: ST Anticheat 900 + Full Guide [ Only for 97 Servers ]

I download ST ANti-cheat 911. All users anti-viruses delete launcher.exe, cause there are the virus.
Who can help?
a little help here... it's problem of the packet of the Anticheat b911, but if u put off the antiviruses, it will work...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i tell you what's the best anticheat for all cheaters masters...admins online patroling arena for w7 people(word7) wich allow mg bk elf to go inside the tarck.
and understand the error Lx and others weard mesage gameserver write in logs, and if you know that x error or weard text is x cheat, ban ban ban...and there will be 0 cheaters...have fun.
the greatest anticheat,is understanding what server tells you about what's happening on server, writing on log files.
instade making anticheat,better try all cheats exist on server,on by one, and look in logs over your char, and other thing, to see what server write, and you know that x weard mesaje or error is speed,vor example:
0x16 is 1hh 100%,scaning the logs for the those mesage. :wink:
even for dupe and shadow...on my servere there's no duper and shadow maker, cas i can find all dupes,maded with any kind of...cause the dupe have a same big bug track...and i look after the track.
good luck:love:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i tell you what's the best anticheat for all cheaters masters...admins online patroling arena for w7 people(word7) wich allow mg bk elf to go inside the tarck.
and understand the error Lx and others weard mesage gameserver write in logs, and if you know that x error or weard text is x cheat, ban ban ban...and there will be 0 cheaters...have fun.
the greatest anticheat,is understanding what server tells you about what's happening on server, writing on log files.
instade making anticheat,better try all cheats exist on server,on by one, and look in logs over your char, and other thing, to see what server write, and you know that x weard mesaje or error is speed,vor example:
even for dupe and shadow...on my servere there's no duper and shadow maker, cas i can find all dupes,maded with any kind of...cause the dupe have a same big bug track...and i look after the track.
your english is poor :mellow:
btw if u want no cheaters on a server u can buy anti-cheat and no one can edit client/or enter in game with different hacks^^

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

your english is poor :mellow:
btw if u want no cheaters on a server u can buy anti-cheat and no one can edit client/or enter in game with different hacks :closedeyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I try run it on windows server 2003 but it doesn't run..I click on anticheatserver.exe but it doesn't makes anything.Someone can help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dios, you have source code of build 911? In JKM your launcher is customized, with options minimap, 3d cam etc, BlurCode already released one source of skyteam antcheat build xxx?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

why i start main.exe and start game ,,, my monitor show black ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have the same problem a little friend here ....
my mu minimizes, but seconds later it crashes.

what's the solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey boys ... I have 1 problem ... I download SqlTables , but i don't have .exe programs in folder ... in my folder, all files is .sqlPlease help !!! I need security for my server !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hey boys ... I have 1 problem ... I download SqlTables , but i don't have .exe programs in folder ... in my folder, all files is .sqlPlease help !!! I need security for my server !

disable antivirus/firewall, sometimes it detect the file as virus , and delete it automatically

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Wowwww Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi, i have a problem. When i start the Anticheatserver.exe it crashes. Tried on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1 and Windows XP SP3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

my new upload

peace :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

main with hooked anticheat + st rocks :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i don't see a download link D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

do someone got why launcher doesn't start on some win7... on my notebook 32bit works normally, on my computer 32bit doesn't ... (compatibility/admin don't do a thing).
who know what to do to make it start?

Found FIX:
Download NETFramework 4
Install or REInstall

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Help me please, i just installed Win XP 64bit. AnticheatServer.exe doesn't want to start, it just crashes. (with/without antivirus)

Using 911.

Back