Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
Titans Tech currently offers the ultimate full custom server files for create an unique MuOnline Server. You can choose between different Seasons and/or Episodes and enable or disable a lot of Events/Systems.

All our versions, have the same basic settings that you can find on WebZen pirated versions. What is special about our emulator? We have 5000+ additional features you can install legally on your MuOnline Private Server.

TitansTech/SCFMT was the first succefull private/commercial team in offer premium MuOnline services and customs. As now TitansTech is retired of the business so here i will release every single project that we have and i will keep updating this and giving credits to everyone who deserve it.

ORIGINAL CREDITS:
  • Developer: Deathway
  • Developer: Darkav
  • Developer: IcaruS
  • Developer: bet0x
  • Developer: cosoraro
I will add credits 1 by 1 when i start to remember a few ones.

I will start with the basics then moving to the hardcore settings/releases.

GameServer Season 6 Episode 3 source code:
  • Source Code:
  • Visual Studio 2010
  • Platform: x86/x64 (yes, x64 never released but works).

Titan Link Server Season 6 Episode 3 source code:
  • Source Code:
  • Visual Studio 2010
  • Platform: x86/x64 (yes, x64 never released but works).

Titan Serialize 6 Episode 3 source code:
  • Source Code:
  • Visual Studio 2010

Titan DupeFinder 6 Episode 3 source code:
  • Source Code:
  • Visual Studio 2010

Titan Connect Server 6 Episode 3 source code:
  • Source Code:
  • Visual Studio 2010

Titan Editor Season 6 Episode 3 source code:
  • Source Code:
  • Visual Studio 2010

Titan Configurations Season 6 Episode 3 source code:
  • Source Code:

Titan DB Installer Season 6 Episode 3 source code:
  • Source Code:

Titan DB Updater Season 6 Episode 3 source code:
  • Source Code:

Titan Tech Config.ttc generator:
  • Binary Release:

INITIAL DB INSTALLATION:
Compile & run Titan DB Updater, install with that, then run Titan DB Updater. Configure Files, play & enjoy. More information here:

CLIENT:

I WILL UPDATE SOON AS I CAN WITH THE REST OF THE CODE.

NOTES for developers: Most of the time we use a Compile.h or Version.h to define things, there you will find information for customs, versions, and GameServer_CS versions, included x64 stuff and more.

NOTES for everyone: I have to release more stuff, Installers, auto Compile system, anti cheat client, server, addon, DB updater and others like client and more, soon to be released. If you mix anything from here don't expect support nor help.

ANTI CHEAT STRUCTURE:
iZvI4v1 - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
That is why the online mu is going decline !!

But it's a great job the team !!

MuOnline will die because when it was free you all got money from "donations" but never got money for developers and never supported ANY project. And when was commercial you all leacked the files, what you expect with such poisonous community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have not seen any new updates released in the last two years from titantech. Today suddenly we see you released the source code. well leecher destroy Mu comunity's . even zteam. titantech

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
have not seen any new updates released in the last two years from titantech. Today suddenly we see you released the source code. well leecher destroy Mu comunity's . even zteam. titantech

I personally feel its the developers that don't share their work is whats killing the community. They just leave us with bugged files and want people to wait months for updates.

If you're going to release something, why not release the source aswell? That way everyone can work on it, this is a development forum is it not?

But that will never happen. People won't share files because they can sell them. Ironic isn't it? Won't share their work because its 'their work', not realizing that all they did was fix some lines of code from the original release or from stolen files.

Good job on the release

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score

Well that because we hide the updates from leechers.

I personally feel its the developers that don't share their work is whats killing the community. They just leave us with bugged files and want people to wait months for updates.

If you're going to release something, why not release the source aswell? That way everyone can work on it, this is a development forum is it not?

But that will never happen. People won't share files because they can sell them. Ironic isn't it? Won't share their work because its 'their work', not realizing that all they did was fix some lines of code from the original release or from stolen files.

Good job on the release

LETS ALL WORK FOR FREE SO YOU EARN BASED ON THEN WORK OF OTHERS AND RETURN NOTHING.-

Right?

First of all those source required at least 1 year of work and we started after Akaruz, LONG LONG TIME AGO. On that time all shared their work until you all started to ask for free just to profit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good release ! TT good file ! What is Client Source ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have the source code client dll and full client client for thi's file's ?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
link please if you have it.

Just take any tt 11.70.52 files or the ones from pinkoff and replace the executables, you can find some of the server text files in the sources package and you can use any of the 1.04D mains found in thia forum, just search a little.

Play4Free™
Reaction score
Huh. Nothing to say. Bet0x is right. I had an anti-cheat solution. I saw how some servers raised a lot of money on "donations". How people's bought cars, houses and etc. But they never want pay for any work. NEVER. They want everything but for free and with very high quality and support.

I have anti-cheat with 15 USD per month payment. This is only 15 per month. Something like two bottles of milk. But even this was the very high price for "Admins". I lost a lot of customers because the price was high... they all looked for "5 USD" solution with lifetime updates and 24/7 support. In some cases, I got angry feedbacks because I didn't respond at 3 AM. At 03:00... nobody cares what you sleep, nobody cares what you need to rest even a bit, nobody care at all. Have you the birthday? New Year? Christmas? "SUPPORT HELP MEEEEE!". Yep... I understand what this is my problem, but I CAN'T support 24/7 if I'm getting only 15 per month...

In some period of time, I saw what I got only 300 USD in that month. I worked full time and even more. And got 300 USD.. Guys I just want to ask. How much money have beggars in your country?

Just to be honest. Even in my country (Ukraine) junior C++ developer can have 500-1000 USD, Middle C++ 1400-2000 USD and Senior 2300-3500.

That's why I left MuOnline and close the project. There is no reason to spend at least 8 hours per day just for 100-200 USD.

P.S.
bet0x is absolutely right. All they want to take bugless files for free, setup server and earn money. So what? Developers need to spend their time then someone else profited from this and get paid? Funny...

P.S.S.
And yes I remember 0.97 from IcaruS and yes. SCFMT was a non-profit team. Yes, that was 1.0.18 GS. SCFMT was the first team with S3 Episode 2.
Gratz​

Back