Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuOnline should be taken with pleasure, if you want to make money, I recommend you go out and get a salary job. in Brazil it is not worth trying to live games.

:glare:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Huh. Nothing to say. Bet0x is right. I had an anti-cheat solution. I saw how some servers raised a lot of money on "donations". How people's bought cars, houses and etc. But they never want pay for any work. NEVER. They want everything but for free and with very high quality and support.

I have anti-cheat with 15 USD per month payment. This is only 15 per month. Something like two bottles of milk. But even this was the very high price for "Admins". I lost a lot of customers because the price was high... they all looked for "5 USD" solution with lifetime updates and 24/7 support. In some cases, I got angry feedbacks because I didn't respond at 3 AM. At 03:00... nobody cares what you sleep, nobody cares what you need to rest even a bit, nobody care at all. Have you the birthday? New Year? Christmas? "SUPPORT HELP MEEEEE!". Yep... I understand what this is my problem, but I CAN'T support 24/7 if I'm getting only 15 per month...

In some period of time, I saw what I got only 300 USD in that month. I worked full time and even more. And got 300 USD.. Guys I just want to ask. How much money have beggars in your country?

Just to be honest. Even in my country (Ukraine) junior C++ developer can have 500-1000 USD, Middle C++ 1400-2000 USD and Senior 2300-3500.

That's why I left MuOnline and close the project. There is no reason to spend at least 8 hours per day just for 100-200 USD.

P.S.
bet0x is absolutely right. All they want to take bugless files for free, setup server and earn money. So what? Developers need to spend their time then someone else profited from this and get paid? Funny...

P.S.S.
And yes I remember 0.97 from IcaruS and yes. SCFMT was a non-profit team. Yes, that was 1.0.18 GS. SCFMT was the first team with S3 Episode 2.
Gratz​

Don't forget leechers selling cracked/leaked files..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bet0x - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

GS build ok but when write id + pass oke error.

share files please..

I got this error opening GS.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
check monstersetbase settings.
check client serial.
check everything.

my monster.txt & monstersetbase is the default ones.
nah. serial have nothing to do with this.
+ when you say check everything you mean you don't know.

kirdzar0r got it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for release bro... unfortunately we are losing the best coders /respect

That is why the online mu is going decline !!

But it's a great job the team !!

claro, DarkHazielLixo... ladrão de source...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

the client closes when talking to Shadow Phantom Elf , Gens NPC and others. except , vault , Chaos Machine & NPC Shops.
or am I just using the wrong client. or maybe server files configuration problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you don't know any of C/C++ and ASM at level Medium.

well thanks for the tip, now i know what to look for.

TT's customs are great. now the leechers... dunno how RZ community behaves so i can't comment too far on that. nice release.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wearing dark horse
crashes gs

i'll wait the original client to be release

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can edit more in Compile.h not?
When I recently loggin to gameserver crash

dark horse crash????

our client are not the same. My client data folder are mixed.

btw. do you have a problem with the raven while walking?

Last edited:
Reaction score
All are wrong , in my opinion for Mu Online development , will not die . While it is true that this great contribution , will now appear a lot of " Fuc * Teams" xD is also true that some people like me and other guys on the forum, we are still looking to continue with this: "Our Madness" we will not misuse these files, and here I think a little I'm speaking by all.

PS: In my very humble opinion , development and Mu Online communities will end up dying, the day that the source code or at least some : .PDB of main.exe be provided. honestly (I that my strong is the development for the client side) think that if the source codes : Season 5.2 JPN either of : Blue Season 6.3 (which have some guys from China ) are provided to the public ... will finish destroying the community. to the last moment that this happens. I will remain here.

Last edited:
TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
I will release every single thing wich we did, just wait. I'm cleaning this mess and i will explain how this structure works because we did a shitload of customs.

First post updated.

If anyone is interested can join me using irc on irc.freenode.net channel #barrahome or using webchat at

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I build up from vps to run two titanlinkserver and tintanDS, fix crash how help me

Back