Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need no decompilation, the source for that is here:
Thank you to all the friends of the team. Enjoyed your documents. Been playing for 10 years. ... /TitanGUIAddOnWorking on 1.03.49 Because MUOnline_TITANSTECH_Season6Ep3 Cliente 1.04.04 was added and it didn't work. So I decompiled ... X97CtO4aFWTK88 to modify Chinese, sorry for decompiling TitanGUIAddOn!I don't know if you have saved the code corresponding to 12.0.0.1, client 1.04.04Translated with (free version)

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
Thank you to all the friends of the team. Enjoyed your documents. Been playing for 10 years. ... /TitanGUIAddOnWorking on 1.03.49 Because MUOnline_TITANSTECH_Season6Ep3 Cliente 1.04.04 was added and it didn't work. So I decompiled ... X97CtO4aFWTK88 to modify Chinese, sorry for decompiling TitanGUIAddOn!I don't know if you have saved the code corresponding to 12.0.0.1, client 1.04.04Translated with (free version)

Just copy the offsets to make it work. Here you have another version

Last edited:
Back