Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First post updated with configs, need to upload installer, updater and tables for PostServer wich has loggin feature now.
can you add excdroper and luck droper mr. betox in common.ini

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@bet0x
Español:
Una pregunta mi estimado:
Las opciones Crystal wall, se pueden usar en este source? No Se necesita un TTmain.exe ? Mil disculpas por mi pregunta, es que ando con poco tiempo, luego descargaré y testearé yo mismo. Muchas Gracias

English:
One question.
The Crystal Wall features, can be used in this source? We need a TTmain.exe? Sorry for my questions, i have low time now, but after i will download and test by myself.
Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bet0x
Español:
Una pregunta mi estimado:
Las opciones Crystal wall, se pueden usar en este source? No Se necesita un TTmain.exe ? Mil disculpas por mi pregunta, es que ando con poco tiempo, luego descargaré y testearé yo mismo. Muchas Gracias

English:
One question.
The Crystal Wall features, can be used in this source? We need a TTmain.exe? Sorry for my questions, i have low time now, but after i will download and test by myself.
Thanks.

i used TTmain with crystal wall.

you need TTmain and you need set encrypt key = 1 on both TitanCS and Crystal wall

hu3T6KG - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

rDQpMgi - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bet0x - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

why file size 5,361kb and sever crash if have dark raven ingame

i only edit
#define GS_CASTLE 1
#define GS_CASTLE 0

i think you need learn more :))
If you do not have enough knowledge about C/C++, You need to learn, instead of making a stupid question.

some person here have: SQL 2000 db Backup (with included: MuEvent.bak, MuRanking.bak, SCFMuTeam.bak and MuOnline.bak) all in one ? can release ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello as I can edit the customer glow Tech Titan ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im sure this is a stupid question, but ive got the server compiled, but im not seeing any databases included anywhere. Did i miss them somewhere?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First post updated, use Titan DB Installer & Titan DB Updater, if you use ANY OTHER DB and the files does anything weird then DON'T ask for ANYTHING because you are mixing the files with poop DB's.

so how were the other people able to start the server without the proper databases then?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the FIRST POST, you have a DB Installer and a DB UPDATER, both generate's the DB.

i understand and i thank you for both of those, but they were just added by you tonight. So how did others get the db's before this? im just curious because if its something new that i missed, i would like to learn for future reference as well.

Reaction score
I'm using this sources like a base for my next work (with Season 5 Client) because I think that this is a good choice like base to my new project, I have: 1.03.28 FULL Client GMO -> Season 5.4, and I have fully compiled from this files: GS & GSCS and look this:

MWWUtea - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

JhzmnOb - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

RzL1lJr - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

SoyZgaa - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't have fixed: "Master" level visual on: Character Pannel Statics.. I know.. ^^ later I make this too :D:

PS: No extrange bugs related to Dark Lord Pets ^^ is like: bet0x says: "you must use original TT db updating system...", and I put a nice: Ex702 Select Character Screen, TAB Key Fix on Login (the same that on: zClient Source from 1.04d), and Minimap (without bugs or crashs) with fully changed: TAB Key by: Shift key (on this way.. is possible show/hide -> Screen Map by Webzen with TAB Key and: MiniMap with: Shift Key) :D:

PS 2: I say this.. because.. this files are not good for noobs :D: the Titans Tech guys.. they makes some important changes on: protocol.cpp from gs source, (this send packets to client side).. and this is very different from: 1.00.87 decompiled sources by Hermex, because this is based on: DeathWay decompiled 1.00.18 (Season 2) gs and .19 GSCS :O: It's a bigger upgrade project !!! ;)

PS 3: "This is not for NOOBS"...

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using this sources like a base for my next work (with Season 5 Client) because I think that this is a good choice like base to my new project, I have: 1.03.28 FULL Client GMO -> Season 5.4, and I have fully compiled from this files: GS & GSCS and look this:

MWWUtea - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

JhzmnOb - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

RzL1lJr - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

SoyZgaa - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't have fixed: "Master" level visual on: Character Pannel Statics.. I know.. ^^ later I make this too :D:

PS: No extrange bugs related to Dark Lord Pets ^^ is like: bet0x says: "you must use original TT db updating system...", and I put a nice: Ex702 Select Character Screen, TAB Key Fix on Login (the same that on: zClient Source from 1.04d), and Minimap (without bugs or crashs) with fully changed: TAB Key by: Shift key (on this way.. is possible show/hide -> Screen Map by Webzen with TAB Key and: MiniMap with: Shift Key) :D:

PS 2: I say this.. because.. this files are not good for noobs :D: the Titans Tech guys.. they makes some important changes on: protocol.cpp from gs source, (this send packets to client side).. and this is very different from: 1.00.87 decompiled sources by Hermex, because this is based on: DeathWay decompiled 1.00.18 (Season 2) gs and .19 GSCS :O: It's a bigger upgrade project !!! ;)

PS 3: "This is not for NOOBS"...

Pet DL work perfect.. :D

bet0x - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back