Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver crash when medusa boss got killed by player, is it a bug?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how the hell i compile GSCS no func on stdafx.h + no command.cpp to edit

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hy guys, i've tried to compile the connectserver and test it but when the main (KOR 1.06.30 S5) load to server list the server is not show properly can anybody help me.... i think some packet is missing in the source or the server list code is bugged...
I've compiled with VS2010sp1 and VS2012 update5 and it's same bug
The connect says Ip 192.168.x.x requested serverlist and nothing above
Everything is okey with the Connectserver tested on vs2010,12,13. maybe bad config somewhere, track the connection with wpe pro and you will see where is it stuck.

In other hand, run 1 gs and check gs communicate with the 55557 port.. if not you never will get the serverlist.

Gameserver crash when medusa boss got killed by player, is it a bug?
no, its okey
anyone can compile titan dupe finder please?
download a visual studio 2010,12 and build it for yourself, just 2 click and you can make it for yourself
Some users report crash of client on windows 10 when try to open the npc shop...
everytime or just sometimes? maybe reinstall visual c++ 2010, etc on the user pc and it will be okey.
nobody can compile titandupefinder?
better if you make if for yourself, as i wrote its just 2 click and you can modify totally the source with small programming knowledge.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everything is okey with the Connectserver tested on vs2010,12,13. maybe bad config somewhere, track the connection with wpe pro and you will see where is it stuck.

In other hand, run 1 gs and check gs communicate with the 55557 port.. if not you never will get the serverlist.

no, its okey

download a visual studio 2010,12 and build it for yourself, just 2 click and you can make it for yourself

everytime or just sometimes? maybe reinstall visual c++ 2010, etc on the user pc and it will be okey.

better if you make if for yourself, as i wrote its just 2 click and you can modify totally the source with small programming knowledge.

Yes! i do that, but this have errors..

ScreenShots!

bet0x - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

and if i change to Unicode, i get more errors :(

bet0x - [Release] TitansTech Official Full Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The problem is that windows says that there are a most recent version of C++ and dont let install vc 2010...

Maybe we can include a dll on client folder to fix this?

Back