Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Last version Files Danger + Source +Tools, Server/Client + Source +Tools

Reaction score
the m command is not yet fix you need t type to move like this /move lorencia no m command

That's why you can use the source code to fix that xDD

But I'm currently testing this and it does work. I don't have this problem moving in lorencia by pressing M for Map list and clicking on the map name. It's teleporting me correctly to that map :/

Make sure you are using the same client provided in the first post of this thread, also there's the main.exe shared by someone in the first page of this thread.

JewelBank is buggy, some buttons for extracting back the jwls or zen back to your char inventory are reversed.
(E.g. Substracting Jwl of Bless will substract the Zen back to your inventory)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's why you can use the source code to fix that xDD

But I'm currently testing this and it does work. I don't have this problem moving in lorencia by pressing M for Map list and clicking on the map name. It's teleporting me correctly to that map :/

Make sure you are using the same client provided in the first post of this thread, also there's the main.exe shared by someone in the first page of this thread.

JewelBank is buggy, some buttons for extracting back the jwls or zen back to your char inventory are reversed.
(E.g. Substracting Jwl of Bless will substract the Zen back to your inventory)

can you share your client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tools link does not work, can someone re-upload it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server works ok, 48h no crash.
macbook pro mid 2012
windows 10 pro
msql server 2019
client gives errors when moving to certain places, missing terain poop.

thanks for share :eek:tt:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing such a good version, but, the M key is not available, please fix, thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share a webpage that works with this server? I am new and I can't find anything useful. Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you try to install webengine or mucore dmncms for example ?

I don't know what this means exactly. All links are expired from websites that I tried to download and I can't find any page to make it work. I am a beginner, sorry

Reaction score
I don't know what this means exactly. All links are expired from websites that I tried to download and I can't find any page to make it work. I am a beginner, sorry

show us what means 'all links expired' ? what did u even try?

i said try 'webengine' mucore or dmncms website for MU, you can even youtube 'muonline website setup' and u will find alot

Back