[Release] Last version Files Danger + Source +Tools, Server/Client + Source +Tools

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: [Release] Last version Files Danger + Source +Tools, Server/Client + Source +Tool

Quote Originally Posted by VirusVirus View Post
    https://i.postimg.cc/qq0gHCD4/History.png

Help guys . after i enter details its stuck......
    check ur gameserver and other programs for errors, or else u edited wrong ip or didnt open ports etc etc.

MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    150Posts

Re: [Release] Last version Files Danger + Source +Tools, Server/Client + Source +Tool

error link

MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    150Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    check ur gameserver and other programs for errors, or else u edited wrong ip or didnt open ports etc etc.
    pls fix M command

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    HellLocation
    238Posts

What season is this? Also what VS version to use for source compilation?

True MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    0x198837ADLocation
    376Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fur Zi View Post
    What season is this? Also what VS version to use for source compilation?
    VS 2010 with Toolset v100. Also works with v110 from VS 2012. It's season 6 episode 3 based on ExTEAM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    150Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zipper20032 View Post
    VS 2010 with Toolset v100. Also works with v110 from VS 2012. It's season 6 episode 3 based on ExTEAM.
    the m command is not yet fix you need t type to move like this /move lorencia no m command

True MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    0x198837ADLocation
    376Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Denciok View Post
    the m command is not yet fix you need t type to move like this /move lorencia no m command
    That's why you can use the source code to fix that xDD

But I'm currently testing this and it does work. I don't have this problem moving in lorencia by pressing M for Map list and clicking on the map name. It's teleporting me correctly to that map :/

Make sure you are using the same client provided in the first post of this thread, also there's the main.exe shared by someone in the first page of this thread.

JewelBank is buggy, some buttons for extracting back the jwls or zen back to your char inventory are reversed.
    (E.g. Substracting Jwl of Bless will substract the Zen back to your inventory)
    Last edited by zipper20032; 07-10-21 at 08:11 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    150Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zipper20032 View Post
    That's why you can use the source code to fix that xDD

But I'm currently testing this and it does work. I don't have this problem moving in lorencia by pressing M for Map list and clicking on the map name. It's teleporting me correctly to that map :/

Make sure you are using the same client provided in the first post of this thread, also there's the main.exe shared by someone in the first page of this thread.

JewelBank is buggy, some buttons for extracting back the jwls or zen back to your char inventory are reversed.
    (E.g. Substracting Jwl of Bless will substract the Zen back to your inventory)
    can you share your client

True MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    0x198837ADLocation
    376Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Denciok View Post
    can you share your client
    Client: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zWB...blKNhpchO/view
    Main: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d72ep.../Main.rar/file

- - - Updated - - -

Also, make sure to compile the Client DLL source code and edit the IPs in stdafx.h. The map bug can probably be because of your current ExMain.dll.

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    120Posts

plz upload tools new link mega.nz

MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    150Posts

same client no m command

Can't download tool because google driver detects virus.

MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    150Posts

MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    69Posts

Odbc dont exist please link

Quote Originally Posted by New3D View Post
    Odbc dont exist please link
    do ODBC like that :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs-7CuXzj08

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement