Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] XG SII.X Private (1.00.20)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratulations to your iniciative.

I hope you have succes in this project! Maybe I will use it.

How about the twisting slash skill bug? After reset character you can use the skill only in level 80.
We need use this skill in level 1
has fixed?

Could you upload the files in another server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Are you Chinese?
I am sorry I use Google translate

No, i am not Chinese :D

I hope you have succes in this project! Maybe I will use it.

How about the twisting slash skill bug? After reset character you can use the skill only in level 80.
has fixed?

I hope that too, twisting slash skill and other fixes will be on next update. Wait please

Website dont work, i report here )

[ReportBug] 02.01.2017

to be continued ...
Website is works now, there was a maintenance with hosting.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
has fixed?
it's not a "bug" just need to config byself

Server: (pass: TitanGames)

Client:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can you stop working on JPN projects?... seriously

anyway want to test... does anyone have SQL 2000 database?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why you ask to stop with JPN projects?
And most important, Why do you still use SQL2000? Its 2017 now.
JPN is useless even more than SQL 2000... I use it only for tests on my local pc, and JPN clients has lots of problems... especialy with ATI video cards...

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i need some info about this version:

this version season 2 is good for live server ? and how many bugs have this version ? because if it is full with bugs then is no good

second problems i found with this version very bad security have this version ok the client have anti-hack to stop hack but if the server dont have good security then is very easy for hackers to just bypass your anti-hack client and use any hack because the server dont have the second protection against hack

this is your protection from muserver season2:

-> Character Creation
-> WareHouse Dupe
-> Lahap Dupe
-> Attack Speed
-> AntiHack
-> Anti Crash Packets
-> Guild Unicode
-> Character Name Unicode

this is from my topic second protection etc Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i

- :: Security :: -
Anti Disconnect Hack
Anti Guild Crash
Anti Vault Dupe - Improved!
Anti Bad Symbols in Character Name
Anti Guild Notice Inject - New!
Anti NPC Trade Crash - New!
Anti Trade Hack - New!
Anti Zombie Hack - New!
Anti Twisting Slash Hack - New!
Anti Shadow Bug - New!
Anti Trade Dupe - Unique!
Anti Syn Flood - New!
Anti Golden Archer Dupe - New!

next problems is the client is original for season 2 ? i just check the client/data and have no sound why is not add sound ?

next problems is this why you need from here to change the ip wz_connect.dll ? and why the ip is 78.36.3.197 and not 127.0.0.1 next why not change from main.exe is much easy with [maineditor] It takes two seconds to change ip/version/serial

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

this version season 2 is good for live server ? and how many bugs have this version ? because if it is full with bugs then is no good

second problems i found with this version very bad security have this version ok the client have anti-hack to stop hack but if the server dont have good security then is very easy for hackers to just bypass your anti-hack client and use any hack because the server dont have the second protection against hack

-> Character Creation
-> WareHouse Dupe
-> Lahap Dupe
-> Attack Speed
-> AntiHack
-> Anti Crash Packets
-> Guild Unicode

this is from my topic second protection etc Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i

Anti Disconnect Hack
Anti Guild Crash
Anti Trade Hack - New!
Anti Zombie Hack - New!
Anti Shadow Bug - New!
Anti Syn Flood - New!

next problems is the client is original for season 2 ? i just check the client/data and have no sound why is not add sound ?

next problems is this why you need from here to change the ip wz_connect.dll ? and why the ip is 78.36.3.197 and not 127.0.0.1 next why not change from main.exe is much easy with [maineditor] It takes two seconds to change ip/version/serial

Yeah right. Want something else?
Server side antihack isn't there; but you COULD add it (if you knew how, wich probably you dont)

Ip is easier to change from a Dynamic Library than from an Executable, that'sjust BASIC. Just pack the library after so players cant change IP and voilá.

Sound? Copy sound & musis from any other s2 client.

All those "security" measures you pointed are not even vulnerabilities on this version, so dont pretend them to be implemented...since they're useless to have here (or most of them at least).

Did you even check the files? Or are YOU looking (as usual) for something ready-to-earn-money getting released??

Really...go learn a bit masteru, seems you can't even read, how can you compare 97d's with s2's security measures? There are HUGE differences, and exploits WON'T be the same, so you can't add the same protections since it won't protect you from new/different exploits. Besides, your server's Security is UP TO YOU, not up to the files's DEV.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

-> Character Creation
-> WareHouse Dupe
-> Lahap Dupe
-> Attack Speed
-> AntiHack
-> Anti Crash Packets
-> Guild Unicode

Anti Disconnect Hack
Anti Guild Crash
Anti Trade Hack - New!
Anti Zombie Hack - New!
Anti Shadow Bug - New!
Anti Syn Flood - New!

Dear your whole text is just made me laugh :D

Merry Christmas!

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah right. Want something else?
Server side antihack isn't there; but you COULD add it (if you knew how, wich probably you dont)

Ip is easier to change from a Dynamic Library than from an Executable, that'sjust BASIC. Just pack the library after so players cant change IP and voilá.

Sound? Copy sound & musis from any other s2 client.

All those "security" measures you pointed are not even vulnerabilities on this version, so dont pretend them to be implemented...since they're useless to have here (or most of them at least).

Did you even check the files? Or are YOU looking (as usual) for something ready-to-earn-money getting released??

Really...go learn a bit masteru, seems you can't even read, how can you compare 97d's with s2's security measures? There are HUGE differences, and exploits WON'T be the same, so you can't add the same protections since it won't protect you from new/different exploits. Besides, your server's Security is UP TO YOU, not up to the files's DEV.

dear user You know how to talk nice ? apparently did not know :laugh: Now let's turn to the issue

i ask some info about this version because for me is new i never create server season 2 now you said [Server side antihack isn't there; but you COULD add it (if you knew how, wich probably you dont) hahahahaha :lol: you think it is easy to add ? It is not as easy as you think because if it was easy this second protection from muserver never add by the creator and by user because is easy so plss do not come here with these boring messages

Last edited:
Reaction score
hahaha whats this ^^, if im not mistaken its release/development not complimenting topic ^^

btw use GG to protect your game, hacks are like virus every minute has a new trick if you configured in server side its not enough you need to config both server client :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

Could you add VIP SYSTEMS and RESET SYSTEMS on this files?

Hello.

Could you add VIP and RESET SYSTEM on this files?

I'm sorry to ask.

I fouded the RESET SYSTEM, but it haven't reset options for vip players.

And I can't find the vip system or the bonus exp and drop option. Where's that?

it's not a "bug" just need to config byself

Server: (pass: TitanGames)

Client:

Thank's a lot man.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a new event or something like that?

XGSII - [Release] XG SII.X Private (1.00.20) - RaGEZONE Forums

no configuracion reset free, vip gold, vip silver????

I haven't found this config too.

Back