Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] xTEAM Season 6 - Website - Launcher (rePACK)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@7en @ikenylee you should compile and hook other MHPC anti-hack because this one shows massive "Improper memory change detected" to almost 50% players/users. Please update topic with .ini file which will fix this problem because in config file we can turn off memory change detect option.

Alot of players cant join there files, even i want to test it but improper memory change detected here :) no update1, no update2, there's still this error.
In my case, client work fine and not appear this error... but if you would like change antihack server, you can download release posted in this forum "
MuServer SS6EP3 :: Post Item, RankTitle 3 Layers +" and change antihack (client/server)

Reconnect bug - When close your GS, appear reconnect. But when you open GS again the reconnect load account, load character and in character send disconnect.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Did problem in graphics and having trouble in pc causes hang/lag is fixed?
thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone is working on this? Any news? ikenylee 7en
Looking for fix the time in-game, on high resolutions clock is looking worst and worst. Time to fix and center this what's inside clock box ;)
Im afraid that smoke system is not working, i was trying only with custom items, i'll give feedback when i'll done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, i think that this project will die faster than it's released so... is there someone who can sell or share sources? Just want to unlock some functions via gameserver. In Update2 there was .txt file with contact info about sources sell but no one on Skype want to talk about it. Please leave some informations about that because im not sure about this files.

Reaction score
Okay, i think that this project will die faster than it's released so... is there someone who can sell or share sources? Just want to unlock some functions via gameserver. In Update2 there was .txt file with contact info about sources sell but no one on Skype want to talk about it. Please leave some informations about that because im not sure about this files.

This potion was created to sell the source is not meant to circulate any other information Do not wait and do not deal with these files you waste your time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@muonlinegr2 actually the files are not so bad as i expected. Just fixed MHP problem with massive disconnect which was the main problem. Now i just need to compile gameserver that's why im asking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server work fine but i cant connect , u are disc. from the server when i try to connect....someone can help me? and if i wanna connect how can i creatae an account i have no website this is just because i want to learn about !If someone can help me please do this , Thanks !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about video card ? and darkhorse? how to fix?

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone have a Launcher for this one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone has the source please send me for fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back