[Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 224
  1. #1
    Member vitucho is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    38Posts

    cool [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    New Update For Repack by Michi28

    Files : https://mega.nz/#!q00yUBzI!-yzXGFSrp...5xAbfNvg5eKr-Q

    Patch client: https://mega.nz/#!C88nkQ4Y!EDy799m3g...QWFyBdbgP0a294(editar serial,version,ip en Michi28.dat) pass:muserver.org

    Client: https://mega.nz/#!XEAV1TZR!ucET_4tWB...k1ukAOOPbDFqjI ( nixon mu ultimate s9.1 )

    These files are based on Zteam Season 9 ... and are fixes
    I commented that the siege crashea comensar gs ... so I keep it straight off the sources ..
    everything there in Exdata / Custom / Michi28 / ... all is well. as pkclear npc, npc buff etc ...
    agrege / reset reset the cost .. put it in CommandManager.xml

    Last edited by vitucho; 14-12-15 at 01:41 AM.


  2. #2
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! ponteleymon is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    276Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    Quote Originally Posted by vitucho View Post
    New Update For Repack by Michi28

    Files : https://mega.nz/#!q00yUBzI!-yzXGFSrp...5xAbfNvg5eKr-Q

    Patch client: https://mega.nz/#!C88nkQ4Y!EDy799m3g...QWFyBdbgP0a294(editar serial,version,ip en Michi28.dat) pass:muserver.org

    Client: https://mega.nz/#!XEAV1TZR!ucET_4tWB...k1ukAOOPbDFqjI ( nixon mu ultimate s9.1 )

    These files are based on Zteam Season 8 ... and are fixes
    I commented that the siege crashea comensar gs ... so I keep it straight off the sources ..
    everything there in Exdata / Custom / Michi28 / ... all is well. as pkclear npc, npc buff etc ...
    agrege / reset reset the cost .. put it in CommandManager.xml

    you can share source code?

  3. #3
    the Aspect of Twilight jhesociety is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    305Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    testing.. Thanks :D
    Beyond your imagination..

  4. #4
    Member city7 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    89Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    IGC.dll Fix Main?
    Signature rules violation

    Kindly read our forum rules over again

  5. #5
    -( . ) ( . )- clerigz is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    1,365Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    bug on this is the muun pet

  6. #6
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! ponteleymon is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    276Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    two click is button V client closes

  7. #7
    Newbie Kai Santos is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    3Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    Help me please. When I start the main.exe of the client, this error message appears (after loading a bit).

    ItemModelFile does not exist : [(0, 50) "Data\Item" "MaceCastle.bmd"]

    The servers are working properly. This is the only problem I'm experiencing as of now... :(
    Last edited by Kai Santos; 14-12-15 at 06:08 AM.

  8. #8
    Ultimate Member XcellMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    198Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Santos View Post
    Help me please. When I start the main.exe of the client, this error message appears (after loading a bit).

    ItemModelFile does not exist : [(0, 50) "Data\Item" "MaceCastle.bmd"]

    The servers are working properly. This is the only problem I'm experiencing as of now... :(
    Dont change the Data Folder from nexon client and you can login

  9. #9
    Account Inactive Shinnosuke Mvp is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    369Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    How to Client Change language to Multilang ? (Sorry I'm bad english)

    [Thank all you ^^]

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member XcellMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    198Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    Guildwar not working

  11. #11
    Member romeo09th is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    42Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    Mian error "KERNEL32.dll"
    How to fix



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo09th View Post
    Mian error "KERNEL32.dll"
    How to fix

    but
    I change IGC.dll
    Login game success.

  12. #12
    Turkey <3 ahmetoz27 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    Dar Es SalaamLocation
    255Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    Waiting for new update :)

  13. #13
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! michi28 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    Maldonado, Uy.Location
    471Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    Good people, I tell them that I will share a new update .. but this gs.exe 0. miss this mean clean comense from original sources, with nothing added .. let me know if you see mistakes as I thought but I sell files I decided to share free

    Link Gs+Data: https://mega.nz/#!TxtHjTbD!WAFxnjObd...wXFtv_hYn9ipqA

    Ps: Donations warmly accepted by Western Union E.E

    Ps2: These days'll change how you put ip, serial and version ... you will be using encoder.exe (encrypted) as in the version Zteam Season6.3


  14. #14
    -( . ) ( . )- clerigz is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    1,365Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    Quote Originally Posted by michi28 View Post
    Good people, I tell them that I will share a new update .. but this gs.exe 0. miss this mean clean comense from original sources, with nothing added .. let me know if you see mistakes as I thought but I sell files I decided to share free

    Link Gs+Data: https://mega.nz/#!TxtHjTbD!WAFxnjObd...wXFtv_hYn9ipqA

    Ps: Donations warmly accepted by Western Union E.E

    Ps2: These days'll change how you put ip, serial and version ... you will be using encoder.exe (encrypted) as in the version Zteam Season6.3

    what about the client bro? what is the compatible client of this? because the MUUN Pet is bug it will be disconnected ingame when you put it in your muun pet inventory

  15. #15
    Just me AncestraL is offline
    InactiveRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    274Posts

    re: [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

    this is not even a real fix, just a noob repack.

    "send donations", of course, i will send you an english/spanish propper translator.. lol



Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast

Advertisement