Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Update For Repack by Michi28

Files :

Patch client: (editar serial,version,ip en Michi28.dat) pass:muserver.org

Client: ( nixon mu ultimate s9.1 )

These files are based on Zteam Season 9 ... and are fixes
I commented that the siege crashea comensar gs ... so I keep it straight off the sources ..
everything there in Exdata / Custom / Michi28 / ... all is well. as pkclear npc, npc buff etc ...
agrege / reset reset the cost .. put it in CommandManager.xml

vitucho - [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New Update For Repack by Michi28

Files :

Patch client: (editar serial,version,ip en Michi28.dat) pass:muserver.org

Client: ( nixon mu ultimate s9.1 )

These files are based on Zteam Season 8 ... and are fixes
I commented that the siege crashea comensar gs ... so I keep it straight off the sources ..
everything there in Exdata / Custom / Michi28 / ... all is well. as pkclear npc, npc buff etc ...
agrege / reset reset the cost .. put it in CommandManager.xml

you can share source code?

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bug on this is the muun pet

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me please. When I start the main.exe of the client, this error message appears (after loading a bit).

ItemModelFile does not exist : [(0, 50) "Data\Item" "MaceCastle.bmd"]

The servers are working properly. This is the only problem I'm experiencing as of now... :(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me please. When I start the main.exe of the client, this error message appears (after loading a bit).

ItemModelFile does not exist : [(0, 50) "Data\Item" "MaceCastle.bmd"]

The servers are working properly. This is the only problem I'm experiencing as of now... :(

Dont change the Data Folder from nexon client and you can login

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How to Client Change language to Multilang ? (Sorry I'm bad english)

[Thank all you ^^]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Good people, I tell them that I will share a new update .. but this gs.exe 0. miss this mean clean comense from original sources, with nothing added .. let me know if you see mistakes as I thought but I sell files I decided to share free

Link Gs+Data:

Ps: Donations warmly accepted by Western Union E.E

Ps2: These days'll change how you put ip, serial and version ... you will be using encoder.exe (encrypted) as in the version Zteam Season6.3

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good people, I tell them that I will share a new update .. but this gs.exe 0. miss this mean clean comense from original sources, with nothing added .. let me know if you see mistakes as I thought but I sell files I decided to share free

Link Gs+Data:

Ps2: These days'll change how you put ip, serial and version ... you will be using encoder.exe (encrypted) as in the version Zteam Season6.3

what about the client bro? what is the compatible client of this? because the MUUN Pet is bug it will be disconnected ingame when you put it in your muun pet inventory

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Link Gs+Data:

can you share the zconnectserver?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Link Gs+Data:

Gens is not working who got a fix for it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Link Gs+Data:

Guildwar fixed on this
michi28 How about the Ancient item is the joh fix on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back