Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi ijust want to ask Why my MU Client wont Load When i Select Character ? Stuck on Loading Forever:( Please Help ?

http://imgur.com/a/fBNM3

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Still Forever Loading Sir ithink i have error in Port @ExDB and JoinServer Any one Can Share Port's ? Thanks !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it ok to change Lorencia Skin from other repacks? I'll change World1 and Object1? Will it not cause bugs?

Piirags mate can you give my some tips on Full Drop Codes on GM Character??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Still Forever Loading Sir ithink i have error in Port @ExDB and JoinServer Any one Can Share Port's ? Thanks !

I Changed Connect Version and Connect is ok

For bouth of you made a video, why you shouldn't use editors for changing class (i did it in mssql but that's what the editor basicly does). And for ducanh317 made basic show off what connect server does. Enjoy!

Reaction score
For bouth of you made a video, why you shouldn't use editors for changing class (i did it in mssql but that's what the editor basicly does). And for ducanh317 made basic show off what connect server does. Enjoy!

There is a problem that this server does not have your bonus socket? I did not miss the kick and Wing 4 did not get into the machine chaos gobin

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is a problem that this server does not have your bonus socket? I did not miss the kick and Wing 4 did not get into the machine chaos gobin

There are sources in first post, if you have found some issues you are free to fix them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DLL con RF Fixed

Update 1 System Quest y Buy Premiun

DLL Rf fixed and skill CS off only active in Castle Siegue

thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is the drop code for Full Option Excellent items??

Back