Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

Reaction score
(ExcDropPerc 0 = 0% Deactivated | 1 = 1% | 2000 = 100%)
(normalrate 1.0000000 = 100%) <~~ such a painful system to calculate specific values xD
~ Idk if exc drop rate is working 100%, i haven't tested it yet but when i was testing the 3rd Quest i got some exc drops so it looks working (I'm talking about exc drop, not about the drop rates)

ExcDropPerc set to 2000
NormalRates set to 1.0000000

still no luck. No Excellent Drop..

where did you find this code in Visual studio?
'g_ExcDropPerc = GetPrivateProfileInt("GameServerInfo", "ExcDropPerc", 2000, gDirPath.GetNewPath(FILE_SERVER_COMMON));'

what filter?

Reaction score
should I change the Normalrate value all to 1?
I already tried deleting all the setting. and save it.
Still no Excellent drops even 1 Excellent nothing.. :/

-=DarkSim=- - [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Its Disabled Already. But still getting those error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-=DarkSim=- - [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source) - RaGEZONE Forums

-- EDIT --
I just found the lines from your screenshot, it's such a mess, two functions designated to define exc drop, i'll try to fix this mess and test the exc drop.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zteam S6EP3 ancient+Joh works. only in EX versions I think, doesn't work.
or we will just have to wait for someone to fix it.

Or get our files, we have all issues fixed (ancient +JoH too) on our Season 8 Episode 3 - Season 9 Episode 2 in 2-3 weeks :) then shortly after Season 10 R2!

Reaction score
[zTeam] Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

Or get our files, we have all issues fixed (ancient +JoH too) on our Season 8 Episode 3 - Season 9 Episode 2 in 2-3 weeks :) then shortly after Season 10 R2!

Thank you Mr. Wizzy but no. XD. I don't like having a server. I only play single player. (which is forever alone).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice. But with all due respect...go spam your team's work on your team's thread. This is ss8.2 sources thread.

Agreed, this is a download/development topic, we are here to create a bugless free server and help our community to learn more about Mu Online and improve their knowledge about programmation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of our systems are coded by ourselves, you are at least funny thinking that we take it from z team, the sources are useless for us. I now regret I made a reply in this topic, now I have to deal with replies of brain-less people.

Entire RageZone respects only people who are giving things for free, start respect people who can handle successful project, not like zteam, cheated all their Customers :)

~Peace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i can't kill more than 3x with PK, why ?

bug?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone mad? ...because there is a serious share for community? Get a life! this is what exactly emulators made of... dig, conquer, learn, make and share Thanks for share realy appreciated.

and pls don't spam noob coders section here, ppl trying to learn and share smthing not sell or buy duhh!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im uninstalling 2013 Ultimate because of this error.

Command line error D8016: '/ZI' and '/O2' command-line

And im installing 2010 Ultimate

Yea! if your not using IDE for others projects, go ahead install 2008-10, Im using 2013 and i feel good with it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
add this in monsterdiegiveitem function:

if( g_MonsterExcellentItemRollRate > 0 )
{
if( (rand() % 10000) < g_MonsterExcellentItemRollRate )
{
option1rand=100;
option2rand=1;
option3rand=rand()%100;
optionc=rand()%3;
NOption = NewOptionRand(lpObj->Level);
level = 0;
}
}

and replace itemexcdrop with MonsterExcellentItemRollRate in commonserver

also uncomment this : g_MonsterExcellentItemRollRate += g_MonsterExcellentItemRollRate * IncDrop / 100;
it should be for seal of wealth etc that increases drop rate
obviously MonsterExcellentItemRollRate in commonserver is 1-10000 and not 1-2000 anymore

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of our systems are coded by ourselves, you are at least funny thinking that we take it from z team, the sources are useless for us. I now regret I made a reply in this topic, now I have to deal with replies of brain-less people.

Entire RageZone respects only people who are giving things for free, start respect people who can handle successful project, not like zteam, cheated all their Customers :)

~Peace

Hello Wizzy , as you get involved in this thread why not give us a hand to stop running things.

regards

Back