Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] (zTeam.Season8) few years later, Finally fixed Death Stab's animation bug!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
095017q54wtengbegng6e8 - [Release] (zTeam.Season8) few years later, Finally fixed Death Stab's animation bug! - RaGEZONE Forums
The animation error of Death Stab has nothing to do with GS and needs to be fixed for zClient.dll.
The repair location is as follows:
1> Interface.cpp
1> Other.cpp
1> Season8.vcxproj ->C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\zClient_Addon_ex802_RZ\Season8\..\Release\zClient.dll

I can't remember where it is. Make sure that the file to be modified is “Interface.cpp” or “Other.cpp” .
This is the zClient.dll that I have fixed. You can also modify it according to your own needs.

Cause of bug:
It is necessary to delete the agreement restrictions that are not approved by zClient.dll.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: (zTeam.Season8) few years later, Finally fixed Death Stab's animation bug!

View attachment 168937
The animation error of Death Stab has nothing to do with GS and needs to be fixed for zClient.dll.
1> Interface.cpp
1> Other.cpp
1> Season8.vcxproj ->C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\zClient_Addon_ex802_RZ\Season8\..\Release\zClient.dll

I can't remember where it is. Make sure that the file to be modified is “Interface.cpp” or “Other.cpp” .
This is the zClient.dll that I have fixed. You can also modify it according to your own needs.

Cause of bug:
It is necessary to delete the agreement restrictions that are not approved by zClient.dll.

Please share the code of the fix :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Please share the code of the fix :):
It's been a day of thinking when analyzing bugs and modifying them. Now I can't remember moving those lines of code. However, the above two files were recently modified after the animation was restored. This can greatly reduce the scope of investigation.
I don't have the energy to find it again, because this bug drives me crazy and I don't want to touch it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

can be work on season 12 files igcn ?

Reaction score

View attachment 168937
1> Interface.cpp
1> Other.cpp

Cause of bug:

Good job, man! Glad you could solve it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

can be work on season 12 files igcn ?
The code structure of IGCN and zTeam is totally different, so they can't be used in general. But ICGN season12 doesn't have this bug. In season8 of zTeam, this bug has existed for several years, and no one has been able to fix it. Today, I finally made it. Ex802 has better picture smoothness, and the better picture smoothness of classic Mu will end in season8.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Yes, that's true. IGC are totally different files and I didn't saw that bug on IGC files.

Also, you are right. I think the Interface.cpp is responsible here and the fix was actually always there. Also, I've took a look on Other.cpp and here seems to be just some overwritting of bytes when the main is loaded. Didn't found any address related to the visual bug of Death Stab here or any overwrittings.

The reason why I think is Interface.cpp is cause the Interface is used in the GUI Drawing loop, so makes sense it would be there.

The TRUE step of the second IF is commented.

Code:
Deleted cause the code was wrong.

I hope it helps.
(not tested)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yes, that's true. IGC are totally different files and I didn't saw that bug on IGC files.

Also, you are right. I think the Interface.cpp is responsible here and the fix was actually always there. Also, I've took a look on Other.cpp and here seems to be just some overwritting of bytes when the main is loaded. Didn't found any address related to the visual bug of Death Stab here or any overwrittings.

The reason why I think is Interface.cpp is cause the Interface is used in the GUI Drawing loop, so makes sense it would be there.

The TRUE step of the second IF is commented.

Code:
Deleted cause the code was wrong.

I hope it helps.
(not tested)

This bug is solved by this post for the first time. The bug has been around for several years. Thank you for the source code released by zTeam. :D:

You replied to me, but you did not choose to help him guide the code, but sent some useless junk files. This is superfluous for those who know how to develop. In the end, you chose not to help him. Now the problem is solved, the home page also prompts very obvious, as long as you know a little bit of development, you can solve it. And now you are sending me a code to help me, which is actually challenging me. So I don't need to. You're late. Thank you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This problem is not complicated, how did it fix it? . . . . .

Reaction score

Sorry? You are asking for help and now you are so "PROUD" cause you fixed it by yourself? :thumbdown:
That's not the idea of this forum. Sharing is caring in sooo many ways.

If you are sharing something, you are encouraging others to share it too.

Many Devs are not sharing, in general, on this forum, cause so many "pro devs" are taking their work and pretending it's theirs and sometimes even selling these simple fixes to earn easy money.

This has been already fixed many many years ago, but yes, no one shared that, cause.. that was their choice.

My choice is to share the fix and no one can take it from me.

This is not a CUSTOM thing, like a full module of whatever...
This is just a simple fix and this is not mine, but it's DarkSim's fix.

I did tried to help you, even not knowing the zTeam's S8 cause there are many differences between S6 and S8 source codes and also on S6, I didn't had any problems using zTeam's source from DarkSim.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sorry? You are asking for help and now you are so "PROUD" cause you fixed it by yourself? :thumbdown:

Many Devs are not sharing, in general, on this forum, cause so many "pro devs" are taking their work and pretending it's theirs and sometimes even selling these simple fixes to earn easy money.

This has been already fixed many many years ago, but yes, no one shared that, cause.. that was their choice.

I did tried to help you, even not knowing the zTeam's S8 cause there are many differences between S6 and S8 source codes and also on S6, I didn't had any problems using zTeam's source from DarkSim.
You are right, I should share it early. But I don't know that this is a very complicated problem, and I don't know that you don't have this problem.I'm so sorry.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It's true that no one has helped me. The source code is shared, I have no proud capital, thank you for the care of the forum. Although you didn't help me. :wink:

You gave me the code only when I reminded you, OK? This is superfluous. Leave him to those in need.

You replied to me, but you did not choose to help him guide the code, but sent some useless junk files. This is superfluous for those who know how to develop. In the end, you chose not to help him. Now the problem is solved, the home page also prompts very obvious, as long as you know a little bit of development, you can solve it. And now you are sending me a code to help me, which is actually challenging me. So I don't need to. You're late. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score

"I did tried to help you".

Quoting myself from the post above: "I did tried to help you, even not knowing the zTeam's S8 cause there are many differences between S6 and S8 source codes and also on S6, I didn't had any problems using zTeam's source from DarkSim."

Also, I did compile the zClient source for you a few times in order to get that fixed for you.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f193/zteam-season8i-cluea-able-fix-1194489/#post9063416

So, please, stop being like this. It's not healthy for ya. xD

Edit: Yes, I do care about this forum. This is the #1 TOP forum regarding private servers and development of those. I've got tons of help from RageZone.

Also, there's a difference between TO HELP someone and TO TRY HELPING someone.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

"I did tried to help you".

Quoting myself from the post above: "I did tried to help you, even not knowing the zTeam's S8 cause there are many differences between S6 and S8 source codes and also on S6, I didn't had any problems using zTeam's source from DarkSim."

Also, I did compile the zClient source for you a few times in order to get that fixed for you.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f193/zteam-season8i-cluea-able-fix-1194489/#post9063416

So, please, stop being like this. It's not healthy for ya. xD

Edit: Yes, I do care about this forum. This is the #1 TOP forum regarding private servers and development of those. I've got tons of help from RageZone.

Also, there's a difference between TO HELP someone and TO TRY HELPING someone.

After the last reply, there was no response. I decided to solve the problem myself. After solving the problem, share it. Because I found something I'm interested in here and left silently. I don't want to do that.

Your document links to Taiwan, China. Are you from Taiwan, China? Likability - 1

bye. :mellow:

Last edited:
Reaction score

After the last reply, there was no response. I decided to solve the problem myself. After solving the problem, share it. Because I found something I'm interested in here and left silently. I don't want to do that.

Your document links to Taiwan, China. Are you from Taiwan, China?

Maybe I am from Taiwan or maybe I've lived there. :laugh:

After the last reply, I didn't had time to search more for the Death Stab animation problem. But I was the only one to respond to your post. Sorry for not responding anymore..

You want me to delete that source code I've posted?
Edit: See the source code post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Maybe I am from Taiwan or maybe I've lived there. :laugh:

After the last reply, I didn't had time to search more for the Death Stab animation problem. But I was the only one to respond to your post. Sorry for not responding anymore..

You want me to delete that source code I've posted?
Edit: See the source code post.

Only those who are interested in it need it, and all the shares found come from zTeam publishing. Whether you delete or not has nothing to do with me for the time being, before I get interested.:closedeyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This problem is not complicated, how did it fix it? . . . . .
Add the missing role agreement and remove the extra lines of code.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Why is this so important? I think Death Stab animation is just the top of the iceberg with zTeam files, they were soooo much bugs... but anyway good work I respect it. :laugh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've manage to fix the whole S8 file and i made some progress and nearly fixed everything except the memory traps ^^"
Illusion progress: (Can get the Item and didn't crash)

*Update:
Next memory trap: Illusion temple scoreboard... -> Fixed: (No crash)

also fixed the skills and the skill clear crash ^^

Last edited:
Back