Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] (zTeam.Season8) few years later, Finally fixed Death Stab's animation bug!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: (zTeam.Season8) few years later, Finally fixed Death Stab's animation bug!

I've manage to fix the whole S8 file and i made some progress and nearly fixed everything except the memory traps ^^"
Illusion progress: (Can get the Item and didn't crash)

*Update:
Next memory trap: Illusion temple scoreboard... -> Fixed: (No crash)

also fixed the skills and the skill clear crash ^^

I'm sure this bug is also a client problem. Where is the repair? Can you tell me which code file it is? I don't need fixed files.:rolleyes:
Compared with the English version, the Chinese version has more problems to solve.

IHaving found a clue:
I'm going to test it. Before you came here, I basically ignored this problem. In your reminder, the test found this problem. But this is not a bug. It is reserved by the developer. These codes have not been enabled yet. When the client tries to enable the function, the protection will be triggered.

follow-up:
I checked zTeam's previous posts and they've already announced the feature. Just uncomment it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

apparently you just removed this from Interface.cpp

Code:
	if( (User::GetChar()->m_Class & 7) == 6 || (User::GetChar()->m_Class & 7) == 2 )
	{
		SetByte((PVOID)(0x00554B6A + 6), 15);
	}
	//if( (User::GetChar()->m_Class & 7) == 2 )
	//{
	//	SetByte((PVOID)(0x00554B6A + 6), 0);
	//}
	else
	{
		SetByte((PVOID)(0x00554B6A + 6), 2);
	}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why is this so important? I think Death Stab animation is just the top of the iceberg with zTeam files, they were soooo much bugs... but anyway good work I respect it. :laugh:

Knight is one of the most popular classes. I think this skill bug is fatal. Before the fix, this bug also affected part of the mage's skills and could not play animation. This bug is caused by missing a section of role protocol code, which is different from the bug arranged by comment code:/:

apparently you just removed this from Interface.cpp

Code:
    if( (User::GetChar()->m_Class & 7) == 6 || (User::GetChar()->m_Class & 7) == 2 )
    {
        SetByte((PVOID)(0x00554B6A + 6), 15);
    }
    //if( (User::GetChar()->m_Class & 7) == 2 )
    //{
    //    SetByte((PVOID)(0x00554B6A + 6), 0);
    //}
    else
    {
        SetByte((PVOID)(0x00554B6A + 6), 2);
    }

The answer is right, that's the problem. I think you should know how to solve the problem.:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've manage to fix the whole S8 file and i made some progress and nearly fixed everything except the memory traps ^^"
Illusion progress: (Can get the Item and didn't crash)

*Update:
Next memory trap: Illusion temple scoreboard... -> Fixed: (No crash)

also fixed the skills and the skill clear crash ^^
1117l - [Release] (zTeam.Season8) few years later, Finally fixed Death Stab's animation bug! - RaGEZONE Forums

1117l - [Release] (zTeam.Season8) few years later, Finally fixed Death Stab's animation bug! - RaGEZONE Forums

Please don't provoke others casually. Compared with my ability to fix animation bug, I have no clue. It's not difficult to fix this crash. If the repair is complete, I will continue to share.:thumbdown::lol:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back