Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

hellow peoples. how use settings Panda Pet not die/ (deathless panda)

or give panda HP 999999999999

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Can someone give me the source compilated?, when i compile it i just recieve a wzag.dll file

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Can someone give me the source compilated?, when i compile it i just recieve a wzag.dll file
Then you're doing it OK.
Add that WzAg.dll file to your gameserver's folder and start your server. The changes you make to that dll will be made to GS.
Thats because we dont have GS source...but we do have wzag's....so we make changes from it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ohh so it's okey if i just download the muserver at the first page and add that file?

Because i tried and gs just won't open, i can see the process but not the gameserver

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ohh so it's okey if i just download the muserver at the first page and add that file?
Yeah....of course page 1 is outdated...try looking over the thread for latest sources.
I think I myself gave my sources both for client side and server side here a while ago....anyways Good Luck. And hope you can code or come up with something 'new' for this files. ;)

Reaction score

Yeah....of course page 1 is outdated...try looking over the thread for latest sources.
I think I myself gave my sources both for client side and server side here a while ago....anyways Good Luck. And hope you can code or come up with something 'new' for this files. ;)

It is not a dead project?
I have done a lot of work with LC ServerFiles.

Why people still need to use this?

Anyway, someone can send a list of bugs, that i can fix at my github repo and post the muserver here if is the case.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Smiley, i'm testing the skill tree and it gives you master experience but you never level up the master level neither gain master points!

Also, i just obtain a lot of master experience from monsters and just a little of normal experience (10 Mobs killed=9 Master Experience,1 Normal Experience), so you never level up the character, or it takes much more than normal.
Is there a way to disable all skill tree, including master experience recieved?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Smiley, i'm testing the skill tree and it gives you master experience but you never level up the master level neither gain master points!

Also, i just obtain a lot of master experience from monsters and just a little of normal experience (10 Mobs killed=9 Master Experience,1 Normal Experience), so you never level up the character, or it takes much more than normal.
Is there a way to disable all skill tree, including master experience recieved?
Dont think so....as i said previously....you may be using an outdated version.
Skill tree had a few bugs i believe cuz of server-client sided missmatchs; but ml and mexp were working ok. SmileYzn: i dont think its a dead project. Maybe no-one postkng here anymore but most of s4.x projects are based on this one....so i guess a lot of people still using this....i myself've seen a few live servers running this files with nice customs....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm using the last muserver that smiley uploaded, can you give me the one that you're using?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm using the last muserver that smiley uploaded, can you give me the one that you're using?
I shared my latest here....i think in this thread...or in the one called 1.03p ENG main customs or smthing like that xD. I believe it was in this one....anyways im on mobile....maybe when i get to pc i can reup. Altho its been unused by me for almost 2years now. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I shared my latest here....i think in this thread...or in the one called 1.03p ENG main customs or smthing like that xD. I believe it was in this one....anyways im on mobile....maybe when i get to pc i can reup. Altho its been unused by me for almost 2years now. XD
I will really appreciate that!!

It is not a dead project?
I have done a lot of work with LC ServerFiles.

Why people still need to use this?

Anyway, someone can send a list of bugs, that i can fix at my github repo and post the muserver here if is the case.
If this are kinda outdated, can you give me a link for the latest files of LC Server 4.6? Because the last fix you posted there doesn't fix +15 items

Reaction score

My server uses jpn protocol, with a lot of fixes i will post later the last updates that i have made including client.

n1ce day.

EDIT:
OH o forget, i have last sources that not have been uploaded to GitHub, only problem that sources still in VS 2010, i will update to VS 2012.

Any problems?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My server uses jpn protocol, with a lot of fixes i will post later the last updates that i have made including client.

n1ce day.

EDIT:
OH o forget, i have last sources that not have been uploaded to GitHub, only problem that sources still in VS 2010, i will update to VS 2012.

Any problems?
if you're so kind to spend the sources of julia JPN 4.6.

or someone pass me the link resubido Eng files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm trying to change wich monsters give Master EXP (because i need them to NOT give any master exp) and i just can't do it.
I've found this:

//=================================
//Master Level Options
//=================================
ML_AddExperience = 1000
ML_AddZen = 0.5
ML_MinMonsterKillLevel = 80
ML_OldScrollDropRate = 0
ML_CovenantOfIllusionDropRate = 0
ML_AngelKingsPaperDropRate = 1
ML_BloodBoneDropRate = 1
ML_EyesOfDevilSquareDropRate = 1
ML_KeyOfDevilSquareDropRate = 1

I've tried to change ML_MinMonsterKillLevel to 999999 and it didn't work either.

Is there a way to choose which mob (or not any mob at all) give master experience?. If so, is there a way (from the source) to prevent the player from acquiring master experience at all using this config or any other else?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

y mob at all) give master experience?. If so, is there a way (from the source) to prevent the player from acquiring master experience at all using this config or any other else?
try with

ML_AddExperience = 0

Reaction score

ulfsark - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

What? Spend?

Back