Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

SmileYzn build source from you github and have problem, maybe you share full server file!
REMOVED

thank​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

@SmileYzn build source from you github and have problem, maybe you share full server file!
ulfsark - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

thank​

Server Files and Client for SmileYzn:

Files:

Client:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm trying to change wich monsters give Master EXP (because i need them to NOT give any master exp) and i just can't do it.
I've found this:

I've tried to change ML_MinMonsterKillLevel to 999999 and it didn't work either.

Is there a way to choose which mob (or not any mob at all) give master experience?. If so, is there a way (from the source) to prevent the player from acquiring master experience at all using this config or any other else?

ML_MinMonsterKillLevel = 80------------------->1 ==> ML_MinMonsterKillLevel = 1

Reaction score

Dude, is my MuServer.

Maybe you can use, i did not know master exp is righ. sometimes that can be an errror in commonserver, i mean the name of option, not the value itself.

good luck.

Reaction score

Dude, is my MuServer.

Maybe you can use, i did not know master exp is righ. sometimes that can be an errror in commonserver, i mean the name of option, not the value itself.

good luck.

Is this in English or Portuguese?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dude, is my MuServer.

good luck.
Hello Smiley,
Your server don't fix bug?
Bug npc 414 drop wings 3
Sr, i'm English very bad

You have main 1. 03O show lever for complete Master?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Crywolf to move off to the user.
Not me

Evolution Team
Reaction score

Source code : vs2010

Known bugs:
- Offtrade cant login account
- CallCharacter
- Some offsets make it crash
- T Button dupe hole
- and configurations
- Custom Wings are unfinished
so you need to make it yourself this steps i give info

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

repairing:
-Call Character
-News Event (the disabled in commonserver and keep coming).
please: D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do not run the command (/banpost /banacc /banchar ) Please tell me the solution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When you enter these commands the server does not respond. Help me please.... (((((

Back