Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Repack TT 11.70.52 + Custom Item

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
write @> %n
command and crash Titan Link Server hahahahaa

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, just for users ctlcode = 32 and defined in gmsystem.

then that is not a big error,
Lucila, noob me?, why? if only work for gamemasters users ... then that error does not exist. In other words, it exists in your dreams xD!

and my TitanLinkServer say...
"Oh I, oh, I'm still alive"

thanks you thevjfla for confirm it :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The last TTLS bugs:

- EventServer dnt delete "renas" in the golden archer npc
- mu mail dont work if u are in gs and write someone are in the gscs, the gscs person needs relog to see the notificatio (fix using wz exdb last)
- chat server included are out of date, find 1.2.2 for work correctly with webzen's exdb
- joinserver have a bug, use another joinserver
- connectserver 1.7 dont show "the server load" if u use multiple servers with the same client, 1.9 only shows one servergroup
- the news function idk if work or not, im using 11.80.01 unpacked ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boa tarde
Estou com um problema,
Quanto tento vender um item no shop, independentemente o preço, na hora de vender aumenta somente 1 de Zen.
Por exemplo: se um item custa 400,000 na hora de vender para o shop, aumenta somente 1 de zen no inventorio, como corrigir?
abraço

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you give yourself the question, when do they get the picture game items like weapons, sticks, swords, knives, ... full 15 where, there is no PNG files or PSD format of Photoshop where and grab

Back