Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Repack TT 11.70.52 + Custom Item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quiero cambiar el serial del main, pero no logro encontrarlo en el main, (el serial donde esta)

Gracias.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit the file with my ip and my serial, but then I go and says download the new version. Then I change the IP to main.exe and also tells me the same, I have the serial of main.exe to change.

If I use my main.exe (private) not all added items are visible, in fact, the wings, I do not see the textures, but only the name.

Help me please.

Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit the file with my ip and my serial, but then I go and says download the new version. Then I change the IP to main.exe and also tells me the same, I have the serial of main.exe to change.

If I use my main.exe (private) not all added items are visible, in fact, the wings, I do not see the textures, but only the name.

Help me please.

Thank you.

no edit main.exe, change ip and serial in MainConfig.dll :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In what file to find this inscription?
ikenylee - Repack TT 11.70.52 + Custom Item - RaGEZONE Forums

The file text_eng.bmd this line is not present.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no edit main.exe, change ip and serial in MainConfig.dll :)

if that had been done, but to open the main.exe me connect to the server, but thought this should download the

Now, we change the serial version and my files with bringing this repack and yet, I put the key and the client disconnects: Snew version: S

VRrukAz - Repack TT 11.70.52 + Custom Item - RaGEZONE Forums

dDgtRLH - Repack TT 11.70.52 + Custom Item - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Man Change your IP and serial in MainConfig.ini then copy it to SCF_Common with your serialnd ip .
if that had been done, but to open the main.exe me connect to the server, but thought this should download the

Now, we change the serial version and my files with bringing this repack and yet, I put the key and the client disconnects: Snew version: S

VRrukAz - Repack TT 11.70.52 + Custom Item - RaGEZONE Forums

dDgtRLH - Repack TT 11.70.52 + Custom Item - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Quote = jhesociety; 8102417]. Hombre Cambiar el IP y serial en MainConfig.ini luego copiarlo en SCF_Common con su serialnd ip [/ quote]

I did. But I put myself off before entering. That if I own only add files and use the patch on the client, changing what you say, it still does not work. : S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does someone has this server files, without the sets and weapons and wings? (or just the wings) without buggs etc. and he can share? thank you !

why?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does someone has this server files, without the sets and weapons and wings? (or just the wings) without buggs etc. and he can share? thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

why?

BoR_WZ_ServerInfo id sql 2000 password you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even that Join SErver is Offline the server is working fine cause join server are running to Titan link server and im running My server without bug without disconnect ,Im using Windows server 2008 r2 x64 sql 2008 x64

Quiero cambiar el serial del main, pero no logro encontrarlo en el main, (el serial donde esta)

Gracias.

Vault Expansion and inventory are working good tested 100% without bug cashop also working good

Back