Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RMST STORM Season 4.5 JPN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me works perfect, maybe you didn't add you gm name in GMSystem?

KarLi - RMST STORM Season 4.5 JPN - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
alex, what are you talking about? you saw the source? on what your words are based? if he just copy a code, its leaching, but if he use it for learning programming, to mind mind its better thAn nothing, and btw "repack",how you said, is preatty good work, stable and cusmomized server. and stop criticize, its public server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this server works on XP sp2?? what would i do in Addition? witch should i use ODBC-SQL2000 x64 or ODBC-SQL2000 x86? im XP sp2, and only 1 .bak file.

Last edited:
Play4Free™
Reaction score
Guys he is angry bcoz, there is no users of his dumn files, and small utilities.
Lol? )) first - i closed my old project last year. Second if you say "small utilites" for my laucnher and clicker. Okey just do butter! :w00t: oh. Sorry i forgot... i dont know how to code... okey just make a little auto-update without my old sources , only by your self :lol: . And i dont say what my launcher have: cleaning client, filtering, direct downloading and downloading from HTTP, major skin list , supporting different MMO games and etc :lol:
And fro clicker... i say what they have biggest code then you server

Also, main credits goes to Mu Community!)
Sure, but not for you =)

alex, what are you talking about? you saw the source? on what your words are based? if he just copy a code, its leaching, but if he use it for learning programming, to mind mind its better thAn nothing, and btw "repack",how you said, is preatty good work, stable and cusmomized server. and stop criticize, its public server

xD i know ma-3x , Crazzy, LeGrand and etc about 2 years. I know what they make do, and i know what they can't do. You think RMST Team can code SQL connection without Mr.Marin sources??? Double Gouer without Small Habbit sources?? New pets without Zemmanta fix? Many configs without Shutter\UCD\Kimdu\LostProject (and more) sources? CS skill without Kimdu\NaM4\Marin sources?? Command?? From SCF... what they do it self?! o_O only repack , erease credits and say "its my great server!" ? o_O

i hate peoples who dont understand how to code GS and saying for all world "ITS MY GREAT SERVER!"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol? ))... blah blah blah... i'm big shenanigans...

yeah yeah sir! i love you!.... stop o_O i don't love you ^.^
do it better then rmst, then i will love you more!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what would i do in Addition? witch should i use ODBC-SQL2000 x64 or ODBC-SQL2000 x86? im XP sp2, and only 1 .bak file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For bless bug just put 255 durability for Bless in Shop.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    GameServer.exe
  Application Version:    1.0.87.0
  Application Timestamp:    4a0bcaaf
  Fault Module Name:    GameServer.exe
  Fault Module Version:    1.0.87.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4a0bcaaf
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    001f79a1
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.272.7
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    7123
  Additional Information 2:    7123372c62812737387cabe81462a8d8
  Additional Information 3:    9b81
  Additional Information 4:    9b81a5eff1dd5b9c046234b22894d9b5

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

GameServer crash on Windows Server 2008 R2

Anyone knows why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Denied what did you do, when GS crashed? I use same OS. But my GS doesn't crash.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
To be honest I did nothing... i just set up DB,ODBC and added that query

Do I need to install any redistributable from visual studio or any framework ?

Got installed net framework 4 and visual studio 2010

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Denied have you got MSN, Skype or other IM?

Back