Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season 6 Episode 1 Full

Reaction score
thanks for share first post updated

Loader.exe is malfunctioning on my windows server 2003. after i restart my pc loader.exe wont run ^^ :D you have fix for this kind of malfunction? :D

i already try this step:

1. run GS and exit
2. run Loader.exe but dont load, (in task manager GS.exe shown but in a second it close.)
3. also i try compatibility but still dont work :D

i cant continue on testing. :D

maybe i need another loader.exe that will work on windows 2003 :D

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
fix in warping in different map:

Credits: Ema Leto

:D

Client side:
Data/Local/Movereq.bmd
Data/Gate.bmd

Server Side:
Data/Gates/Gate & MoveLevel

Didn't change anything, warp to kalrutan still to valley of loren

Reaction score
Client side:
Data/Local/Movereq.bmd
Data/Gate.bmd

Server Side:
Data/Gates/Gate & MoveLevel

Didn't change anything, warp to kalrutan still to valley of loren

if your using client on the first post which is Enc client/Sun Mu Client Place your movreq to local/eng folder. :) if im not mistaken or if still not working put on /local/kor folder. Good Luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
fix in warping in different map:

Credits: Ema Leto

:D

Quoted text (MoveReq(Kor).txt / Gate.txt) are for server-side and the attached is for the client-side right?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if your using client on the first post which is Enc client/Sun Mu Client Place your movreq to local/eng folder. :) if im not mistaken or if still not working put on /local/kor folder. Good Luck.

Well that is good!
I only have to change the name of Crywolf fortress to Valley of loren:) and Valley of Loren to crywolf. good job.

Reaction score
Well that is good!
I only have to change the name of Crywolf fortress to Valley of loren:) and Valley of Loren to crywolf. good job.

that would be in movereq server and client side. diablo already have an update 2 for client and server side which contain move. :)

Good Luck.

:( im updating my OS now cause Loader.exe wont run anymore. hope it will be fix or else need to setup another OS:(.

genalyn what OS you are using? and version?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that would be in movereq server and client side. diablo already have an update 2 for client and server side which contain move. :)

Good Luck.

:( im updating my OS now cause Loader.exe wont run anymore. hope it will be fix or else need to setup another OS:(.

genalyn what OS you are using? and version?

For me I'm using Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 + Microsoft SQL 2000, tried it on 2 boxes even, 1 for development and 1 for production use.

Reaction score
For me I'm using Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 + Microsoft SQL 2000, tried it on 2 boxes even, 1 for development and 1 for production use.

so no problem on running loader.exe?

because im using windows 2003 SP1 and im currently updating for SP2 hope it will be fix. :)

but 15 hours ago i rung loader.exe without a problem then when i came back this morning i do restart my server and when i load the loader.exe it wont run anymore. :(

grrr. still updating.... :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try this step:

1. Run Gameserver.exe then exit after error message shown just click ok.

2. Run Loader.exe if GS is Loading close it if not work try compatibilty mode.

3. run Shortcut for Loader.exe

same procedure in GSCS :) good Luck. :)

That's how I run GS and GSCS, looks like the loader exits abnormally from time to time. I do have blank GS/GSCS but the log is populated so I do know that it is running and working.

Reaction score
That's how I run GS and GSCS, looks like the loader exits abnormally from time to time. I do have blank GS/GSCS but the log is populated so I do know that it is running and working.

i think this loader.exe is not for windows 2003 :D problem still after updating windows :)....

maybe need to create another loader.exe that will run stable on windows 2003. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
GS loads but its blank

i think this loader.exe is not for windows 2003 :D problem still after updating windows :)....

maybe need to create another loader.exe that will run stable on windows 2003. :)

GS and GSCS loads is normal. You need to click in Menu at GameServer "View" then view log.
Just make compatability in both GS and loader and will just run smoothly.

Reaction score
GS and GSCS loads is normal. You need to click in Menu at GameServer "View" then view log.
Just make compatability in both GS and loader and will just run smoothly.

after clicking loader.exe gs wont appear. so i cant view the log because no GS on window ^^ :D i think some people also have this problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finished/completed ragefighter Quest!

But when I logout from the game, and enter again, select my character Ragefighter then I cannot connect to the game.

Did this 3 times already, doing normal quest from Priest Devin to werewolf quarell, then to gatekeeper to Dark Elf.

I'm using windows 7 64bit
previous server MFS Team S5 update 4
Now this Season 6, all works fine.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back