Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Season 6 Episode 1 Full

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
waaaaaa still i cant run the loader.exe amp. anybody who can create fresh loader.exe? :D

I've restarted the server twice and so far I need to watch the process GameServer.exe and GameServerCS.exe in task manager. Had to wait for the window to come about for 5 minutes and if not I end-task the exe, then relaunch again. I'm using the short-cut provided in the release.

Reaction score
I've restarted the server twice and so far I need to watch the process GameServer.exe and GameServerCS.exe in task manager. Had to wait for the window to come about for 5 minutes and if not I end-task the exe, then relaunch again. I'm using the short-cut provided in the release.

so in windows 7 works great.

naaaah need to run in windows 2003. :(

Problem is: after clicking Loader.exe while TaskManager open gs.exe auto exit without error just disappear.

so GameServer.exe shown up after 5 mins of waiting?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so in windows 7 works great.

naaaah need to run in windows 2003. :(

Problem is: after clicking Loader.exe while TaskManager open gs.exe auto exit without error just disappear.

so GameServer.exe shown up after 5 mins of waiting?

I'm running it under Windows 2003 not Windows 7. I make sure that once I click the shortcuts it will launch the exe file together with the window/gui. If it does not show up for 5 minutes, I end-task the exe. Then re-launch again.

Reaction score
I'm running it under Windows 2003 not Windows 7. I make sure that once I click the shortcuts it will launch the exe file together with the window/gui. If it does not show up for 5 minutes, I end-task the exe. Then re-launch again.

my problem is even in task manager you cant see the gameserver.exe because it close automatically. after launching the short of loader.exe.

but in my season 5 server., loader.exe is 100% working. only this loader.exe of season 6 malfunctioning. :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my problem is even in task manager you cant see the gameserver.exe because it close automatically. after launching the short of loader.exe.

but in my season 5 server., loader.exe is 100% working. only this loader.exe of season 6 malfunctioning. :(

Relaunching it does not work? BTW which web do you recommend, I'm looking for the one with the reset.

Reaction score
Relaunching it does not work? BTW which web do you recommend, I'm looking for the one with the reset.

it wont work. i do relaunch many times but still disappear haaayz its hard. :D

im currently using mucore web. its better protection than other. :)

and im not sure if this web is legal to post here ^^. because no one release that here!. :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it wont work. i do relaunch many times but still disappear haaayz its hard. :D

im currently using mucore web. its better protection than other. :)

and im not sure if this web is legal to post here ^^. because no one release that here!. :D

Cash/WebShop that you recommend that supports Season 6?

Back