Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Signature

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi World !!!!
I Make a Signature for MuWeb 0.6 - 0.8 & MuWebPage (CzF):cool:

z0lik - Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

Download its you can :chay:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Signature

z0lik,
I don't want flame you ... but it's already included in MUWeb :) Don't make useless things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Now that themad released a php mu signature every1 is making signatures..........OMFG:bad:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

lol guys, dont falme on him !
he does his best to make ur life easier... i mean nobody who flames i think cant make a signature ! so shut up and enjoy that he is making ur life easier or anybody else !

8/10 for the sig. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

he does his best to make ur life easier... i mean nobody who flames i think cant make a signature ! so shut up and enjoy that he is making ur life easier or anybody else !

8/10 for the sig. ^^
First of all i don't use signatures .... and second he didn't make my life easier in any way .... i don't use some1 else scripts or coding ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Savoy make something all start try to create it ... :wiggle:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

8/10 for the sig. ^^

He's right! he was only helping! :busted_co Just Enjoy that he went through all that trouble, just to give you guys a shortcut!! :wolverine Enjoy it!! :wolverine

Back