Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Simply MuOnline Launcher + AntiCheat

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
mauka can you give me new guide with 1.05.10 how to do it, cause its not working for me

Reaction score
how do i create a patch that includes subfolders? (i don't need the file at the root directory).

i tried different possibilities and they all failed. cannot create file : cannot find path specified error.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like how the launcher find the cheat, transfers you to the site (standatd cheats.lv) and then u reopen the cheat and play :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone make a easy tutorial for us who dont know to much about coding etc.?:blush::blush:
Links of video or anything else in here are dead and tutorials here just confuse us more....:blink::blink:
Is this launcher active or not?:closedeyes:

Thanks in advance!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mauka tev skype ira? Share with it.... Man kad launceris gatavs Avasts rāda virusu! When i creating launcer my antivirus detect Virus and delete launcher! Im doing somethink wrong mhm

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who hawe done with this launcher....??? If my Main Use jevel.dll Launcher will not works? And why launcer is done Antivirus detect virus in launcer? :D And mauka Respond plzz =D

Back