Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Titan Tech 11.70.28 + 11.70.01 Repack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tried a lot of clients but the problem with the price of the items in the shop remained
Does anyone know a solution?

Might be server file or client

can you update both client and main links please ? thanks
client's link doesn't' work.
main got password.

Client already re-uploaded.. I will re-upload main now

Main + patch reuploaded. Enjoy :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I use TT-11.70.28+by+Flawless server files + MainSS6.3_FixBugAgi + Client_Zhyber. What problem re-log? With the glow error?

In TT-11.70.28+by+Flawless server files the dbs cant be restored from sql 2000 so i use the MuOnline.bak from MuServer+11.70.01 because in TT-11.70.28+by+Flawless the dbs are in *.MDF and *.LDF

Db's from 11.70.01 will give problems if using 11.70.28....at least try to get db's from .24
To restore .mdf and .ldf files you need sql 2005 or newer, and use the "Attach" option...i think sql 2000 may give you some issues on these files, example; with vault expansion; inventory expansions; and new events.
I strongly reccomend you to UPGRADE your SQL. (2008 R2 is the best i used so far..if you get used to it, of course.)

I tried a lot of clients but the problem with the price of the items in the shop remained
Does anyone know a solution?

MMM....you tried many CLIENTS, but always SAME MAIN.exe?
I read a guide here to change item prices a while ago, and it's done from main.exe if my memory isn't failing.
Anyways, i will look into this, maybe i can find some kind of solution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
should this also work on titan tech 11.12.20 server files? And is it possible be that there is a password on the fix and main file ?

regards falcon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would this client without problems with these server files?

It's a zhypermu client, I can't download from other sites because the download gets interrupted...

[FULL_CLIENT]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It's a zhypermu client, I can't download from other sites because the download gets interrupted...

[FULL_CLIENT]

Any 1.04.04 (1.04D) will works, just ip / serial / ver in main.exe must be correct (client<->gs).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any 1.04.04 (1.04D) will works, just ip / serial / ver in main.exe must be correct (client<->gs).

And this is 1.04D I hope? Don't know much about these versions..
And maybe there is a tutorial or something how to start the server using these files? Cuz I can't figure out. Sorry for noobish questions, but Im new into this and I wan't to test season 6 cuz I haven't played or did anything with server files apart from 97 version.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And this is 1.04D I hope? Don't know much about these versions..
And maybe there is a tutorial or something how to start the server using these files? Cuz I can't figure out. Sorry for noobish questions, but Im new into this and I wan't to test season 6 cuz I haven't played or did anything with server files apart from 97 version.

Just get a 1.04d main over it and it should work.
as for the tutorials, check on youtube, ive seen a lot of videotuts posted here and hosted there ;)
i think there's one for 11.70.24, but it's basically the same.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MMM....you tried many CLIENTS, but always SAME MAIN.exe?
I read a guide here to change item prices a while ago, and it's done from main.exe if my memory isn't failing.
Anyways, i will look into this, maybe i can find some kind of solution.

I tried different main ...... I tried aecrimch's version but the bug is still in shop

sry for bad eng ... any solutions ? server is probably bug

Reaction score
I install sql 2005 enterprise edition, i restore dbs from 11.70.24, i create a char from mumaker and i try to expand vault. I use the Vault Expansion Certificate i get the message "Please log in to the game again to use the expand vault/inventory" and when i reconnect to server i open the vault and key (H) didnt do anythink!!!:grr:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I install sql 2005 enterprise edition, i restore dbs from 11.70.24, i create a char from mumaker and i try to expand vault. I use the Vault Expansion Certificate i get the message "Please log in to the game again to use the expand vault/inventory" and when i reconnect to server i open the vault and key (H) didnt do anythink!!!:grr:

I will look into this and get this resolved. In the mean time, I believe SQL 2008 can restore/attach the file(Database). Give that a try and let me know if you can restore it on SQL 2008

[FULL_CLIENT]

I believe it's season 6 ep 3(1.04D) so yes it should work. my client i uploaded is also ZhyperMU client

I tried different main ...... I tried aecrimch's version but the bug is still in shop

sry for bad eng ... any solutions ? server is probably bug

Sounds like a Client problem not server file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just get a 1.04d main over it and it should work.
as for the tutorials, check on youtube, ive seen a lot of videotuts posted here and hosted there ;)
i think there's one for 11.70.24, but it's basically the same.

Thx found some on youtube though the video's are not english but I'll try to setup the server anyway. Thanks again!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any solution for shop item price? i tried more client's an main but still remainig the bug is not for client
sry for my eng

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this MuServer\SCFData\Items\SCF_Items.ini

i dont have in SCF_items.ini this :

[SellMoney]

SCFUseChangeSellMoneyChange=0
SCFMaxSellMoney=20000

i can added??

Edit: i added in SCF_items.ini but noting

Last edited:
Back