Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Titan Tech Repack [11.70.01] - SubServer + Config Slow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved problem with VIP server,PM ME i'll help you

Yeah. I solved mine too. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------
I don't use reset, how to disable this message on login? And how to remove these guys from there? I want my server to look like GMO.

View attachment 140426

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I solved mine too. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------
I don't use reset, how to disable this message on login? And how to remove these guys from there? I want my server like GMO.

View attachment 140426

Resets: disable the resetsystem on configs.....cant remember where exactly and not at home to check it.

Npc: monstersetbase.txt ....you should place it on RETAIL location.

BotStore: disable them on SCFData folder...again; cant check where exactly now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do same,but when i want to warp in Crywolf all cash shop,etc its closed but he isn't teleport in crywolf,and in GameServer CS its wroted as he is joined, but he isn't joined from client.....what its the problem???who can help me??
anybody know the problem??
+2nd problem:
How to add mosnters in Stadium??i'll try more time but I got a eror when i want to add..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Resets: disable the resetsystem on configs.....cant remember where exactly and not at home to check it.

Npc: monstersetbase.txt ....you should place it on RETAIL location.

BotStore: disable them on SCFData folder...again; cant check where exactly now.

Okay, so I disable BotStore but NPC still there so I delete all the contents from that text file and my problem was solved.

Again how to remove these and the other from the bar and the BK with a GD+15 set? I don't need these VIP NCPs.

View attachment 140600

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I disable BotStore but NPC still there so I delete all the contents from that text file and my problem was solved.

Again how to remove these and the other from the bar and the BK with a GD+15 set? I don't need these VIP NCPs.

View attachment 140600

What text file did you erase? NEVER delete a whole file :|.....you need to read it and understand it; so you can edit the desired part.

Those npc you mean are botbuffers; go to MuServer->SCFData->SCFBots->SCF_BotBuffer
and find:
Code:
//BotIndex	Class	OnlyVip	MaxLvl	Name		Map	X	Y	Dir
0		17	0	200	"[Helper]BK"	4	206	82	2
1		81	0	200	"[Helper]SU"	7	23	25	2
2		2	0	200	"[Helper]SM"	8	158	59	2
end
//BotPet Items

and make it look like this to disable them
Code:
//BotIndex	Class	OnlyVip	MaxLvl	Name		Map	X	Y	Dir
[B]//[/B]0		17	0	200	"[Helper]BK"	4	206	82	2
[B]//[/B]1		81	0	200	"[Helper]SU"	7	23	25	2
[B]//[/B]2		2	0	200	"[Helper]SM"	8	158	59	2
end
//BotPet Items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have bug : null ? i use server 11.70.01
1 - Titan Tech Repack [11.70.01] - SubServer + Config Slow. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quest system has bug if edited from MuMaker or TitanEditor. You have to manually do the quest.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found a bug:
Can't open vault in SubServerVIP server and found out that TitaDS3.exe was the cause of it. If I don't use that DataServer I can open the vault.

Also how to change guard message? It's always sayong www. planetxxxx .org

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So many people have asked but no-one answered so I'm here to ask again :( Master Skill tree for RF is bugged , right ? And Anytime move to Crywolf main is stuck. So I edited my mapserverinfo.dat like this to enter CS maps with just GS
1 // Normal Servers
0 0 30 19 //Lorren
0 0 31 19 //DareDevil
0 0 34 19 //CryWolf
0 0 41 19 //Barraks
0 0 42 19 //Refuge
end

Then I can normally enter Crywolf or Barracks without running GSCS. I have copied monsters from MonsterSetbase_CS to MonsterSetbase too but There is still no monsters in Crywolf and Barracks so I can't complete quest 3 ( lv 400 - master Quest ). Help me plz :(:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So many people have asked but no-one answered so I'm here to ask again :( Master Skill tree for RF is bugged , right ? And Anytime move to Crywolf main is stuck. So I edited my mapserverinfo.dat like this to enter CS maps with just GS

Then I can normally enter Crywolf or Barracks without running GSCS. I have copied monsters from MonsterSetbase_CS to MonsterSetbase too but There is still no monsters in Crywolf and Barracks so I can't complete quest 3 ( lv 400 - master Quest ). Help me plz :(:

about rf tree, can u explain what's bugged? i think some repacks missing lines for rf mb thats why :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
about rf tree, can u explain what's bugged? i think some repacks missing lines for rf mb thats why :)
RF tree have no skill and I'm talking about this repeck, sir ^^ . But it's not the biggest problem cuz I can play another 6 char. Could you help me with Quest lv 3 ? There is no monsters in Crywolf and Barracks

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Any one have a Complete or fix Master Skilltree Data in Server side and Client?

thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have same problem with this GS_CS,when i want to teleport in Crywolf my client is stuck.What its the problem/???help plz.

Back