Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Titans Tech 10.07.65 Season 6 By Antiferna

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I finnaly found all the files again, BACKDOOR :( on jointserver. why? !! stop being so envious man. and let the world enjoy free soft ! cracked uncracked. we need the files again pls !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I wonder if somebody can share with us the mumaker of antiferna , because the links are dead....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I finnaly found all the files again, BACKDOOR :( on jointserver. why? !! stop being so envious man. and let the world enjoy free soft ! cracked uncracked. we need the files again pls !!

what do you "backdoor on joinserver" .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuMaker 1.13 Fixed (Items Agregados): -> Click Here <-

Re Upload please!!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuMaker 1.13 Fixed (Items Agregados): -> Click Here <-

Re Upload please!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Titans Tech 10.07.35 Season 6 By Antiferna

Yeah they works perfect!
(Before with the connections my router had something... already resolved [btw thx freakmastersx])

can you share what you did i got same experience like you. Two weeks running then all client outside connections DC.

who is freakmastersx?? Anyone can help here is my email add: venice_dizon@yahoo.com

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can give me a fully working server season 4-7 without new items?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you may kindly upload the client and the server and mumaker for download and fixed itims? thank you very much:8:

Back