Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TitansTech 11.70.80

Reaction score
Nop,because need or .dll with right offset for 1.04E main.exe or enable item limit,i have did it some time ago,and now i dont remember:D but will try to do my best :)
About wings,i think its should be coded in gs and in main.exe need hook mns.dll,but it have different offsets,and main crashes in my case.

yes were same result i get crash too after hooking dll. about GS i think its already open because TT has feature of Custom wings Setting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help!! I "Connection error" when i enter account + pass on client!! Please

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So can you give me some client 1.04e @Pinkof. If I use client 1.04E, can I use that client patch of you?

Thanks you, sir
@natzugen: I replaced but when load main.exe, error: file item_eng.bmd corrupt.
use the bmd fixer
yes were same result i get crash too after hooking dll. about GS i think its already open because TT has feature of Custom wings Setting.
that feature only works with a TT client like this one https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/files-s6-3-5-tt-1040548/
since it loads the wings fromt the item folder using in the file name something like "SCF_Wingxx.bmd"

Reaction score
that link is work in old server files which using 1.04D Client and its not advisable main for pinkof release :)

thats right :) i hope @Pinkof will add that .dll what need to use new items and maybe wings :)

Pinkof - [Release] TitansTech 11.70.80 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hm,maybe its bug but maybe its my client,but some of sockets 5 lvl have same result Pinkof fix it please. And someone can test that to now?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that link is work in old server files which using 1.04D Client and its not advisable main for pinkof release :)
i know that, what i meant is that the custom wings system in the crystal edition folder only works with a client like that, that is why it wouldnt work with this one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to use database from pinkof realease ( MuOnline_FULLBACKUP in DB folder), I cannot restore and attach this DB to my sql 2008. I try to use orther SCF database and I have connect error after I type username and password to login game. Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to use database from pinkof realease ( MuOnline_FULLBACKUP in DB folder), I cannot restore and attach this DB to my sql 2008. I try to use orther SCF database and I have connect error after I type username and password to login game. Thank you

you rename MuOnline_FULLBACKUP > MuOnline_FULLBACKUP.bak and run restore this DB.

Last edited:
Back