Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unpacked Main 1.02K, Serial+Version no Popup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello MU community, this is for the people who don't want their FNR 1.02K version and serial to be 9.99.99 and XXXXXXX, goehdtjdrn has unpacked this 1.02K main, i have done the rest. I have tested it (works fine, you can connect ingame, doesn't DC you after a certain amount of time).

I have also deleted the annoying %1 popup

Code:
Main.exe Information
Version = [COLOR=Red]1.02.10[/COLOR]
Serial= [COLOR=Red]gdevq3fwe7fedvef[/COLOR]

you need to hex or use a main editor to change the IP, currently set to 127.0.0.1, to your desired Server IP adress

Enjoy,
Spartan

PS: If you download it, please atleast say thankyou ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw, you can edit the serial and version using any main editor and it will always change successfully.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
updated for the people who want it for their 1.02.11(K) server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah you should say 10x for someones effort.

Tested!

Thank you, it's another step for perfection.

Reaction score
Hello MU community, this is for the people who don't want their FNR 1.02K version and serial to be 9.99.99 and XXXXXXX, goehdtjdrn has unpacked this 1.02K main, i have done the rest. I have tested it (works fine, you can connect ingame, doesn't DC you after a certain amount of time).

I have also deleted the annoying %1 popup

Code:
Main.exe Information
Version = [COLOR=Red]1.02.10[/COLOR]
Serial= [COLOR=Red]gdevq3fwe7fedvef[/COLOR]
you need to hex or use a main editor to change the IP, currently set to 127.0.0.1, to your desired Server IP adress

Enjoy,
Spartan

PS: If you download it, please atleast say thankyou ^^

Please post the "main editor" to change the IP. I cant find it on this site. cuz the Search function have been removed. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can change the serial, but i can´t change the version, can please someone help me?

i used the hex, all the editos i use they didn´t work :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Unpacked Main 1.02K, Serial+Version no Popup

Hi all
can anyone be kind to tell me what's serial, version and its function????
If now i play on LAN, so what should i do with this main???
and further more, if i hex the IP inside, for example from 127.0.0.1 to my Local Ip 10.9.9.9 there would be different size and hex value...
so when i change, what sould i do??
use replace funtion in hex editor to replace 127.0.0.1 by 10.9.9.9 or just simply overwrite 127.0.0.1 by 10.9.9.9????
thanks for ur answers!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Unpacked Main 1.02K, Serial+Version no Popup

Hi all
can anyone be kind to tell me what's serial, version and its function????
If now i play on LAN, so what should i do with this main???
and further more, if i hex the IP inside, for example from 127.0.0.1 to my Local Ip 10.9.9.9 there would be different size and hex value...
so when i change, what sould i do??
use replace funtion in hex editor to replace 127.0.0.1 by 10.9.9.9 or just simply overwrite 127.0.0.1 by 10.9.9.9????
thanks for ur answers!
Wrong section, man! Uou should post your request in Help. Go to GOOGLE and search with key word "Hex+TUT". Hope this help!

Back