Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

#X-Upload 6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ThunderSoft and DW Team presents #X-Upload v6 Ultra Edition 32-bit.

As a owner of the ThunderSoft and member of the DW Team, we would like to present to you our StartUp program with alot of features, fast, any link restarter and easy to use.

In this version, many bugs has been fix and some new features has been added for you to enjoy using the program. This program don't required alot of memory like ST MuStartUp did. With advance memory cleaner, you can clean your computer memory anytime and make your computer run smoother.

[------------Importants------------]
This program required the following MS Software in order to run:
  • Windows Installer 3.0
  • Microsoft .Net FrameWorks 2.0

Program Description:
  • TAB CONTROL
  • Run infinite programs in background
  • Check the status of the program/s, if not respond #X-Upload kill the process and restart the program/s.
  • Auto start inactive program
  • Works with .exe file only
  • Support argument
  • Task Manager
New Features on v6:
  • TABS CONTROL!
  • MORE FASTER!!!!
  • Better intelligence
  • Correction of many bugs
New Features on v5.0a:
  • Now you can change the order of the Programs
  • Better velocity (More faster)
  • Better intelligence
  • New DLL file
  • Skin changer
  • Show/Hide options

ScreenShots:​
Coming Soon​

Download Link:
  • #X-Upload v6 Ultra Edition 32-bit ------

Mirror Link:
  • #X-Upload v6 Ultra Edition 32-bit ------

Miscellaneous:
  • Microsoft .NetFrameWork 2.0 ---------------

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] #X-Upload 6

Plz put in another link, because FileFront is most time offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great release mate, thanks for the contributers, will give it a shot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mirror added

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

very good 10/10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for upgrade but tabs dont hide when restart process or application. So it keep a lot of tabs from same process. Where is the option to hide all or restore all in this version?
Best version in my opinion was 2.0 where all programs run normal in task bar and I will keep using that 2.0 version. Thanks anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for upgrade but tabs dont hide when restart process or application. So it keep a lot of tabs from same process. Where is the option to hide all or restore all in this version?
Best version in my opinion was 2.0 where all programs run normal in task bar and I will keep using that 2.0 version. Thanks anyway.

with tabs dont need to hide or restore process , if dont like the tabs use the #X-Upload 5.0 ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

thanks for that..nice gob

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Something wrong.
btw, I am using your v5 x-upload. But when I try to use this v6 of yours is good but the problem is when you try to close x-upload GS send error and eventserver and chatserver don't close directly.

I will be using v5 for a while till your v6 is not yet stable for me.
Sorry. I don't mean anything. This is only a comment to what I have found in your v6.
Anyway tnx, it's great and I shall be waiting for your fixes in this v6 of yours.

God Speed.
Respect

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Something wrong.
btw, I am using your v5 x-upload. But when I try to use this v6 of yours is good but the problem is when you try to close x-upload GS send error and eventserver and chatserver don't close directly.

I will be using v5 for a while till your v6 is not yet stable for me.
Sorry. I don't mean anything. This is only a comment to what I have found in your v6.
Anyway tnx, it's great and I shall be waiting for your fixes in this v6 of yours.

God Speed.
Respect

i have notice some other bugs also, trying to contact Liho not to release it today. ill inform about the bugs. and will get it fix ASAP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Nice job man ;-) Can you add to this program auto restart option? I need to restart some programs in some time. Thx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

any tutorial how to configurate this program ? i need to make my server restart every 12 hours. is it possible ?

Back