Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] latest version MuEX803!

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please i need some help with this, i killed some golden mobs, then i take the kundums +1,+2,+3, but when i tke it appears a box of heaven in inventory, but in tooltip said it is a kundum, solo i throw it and appears a jewel of chaos orzen, i check the gs log:

Used box of ElradoraBox-10 Serial:15396158 (Box of Luck:7179/level:10/skill:0/op2:0/op3:0)
13:39:00 [Test][Test12] Used box of luck (level:10)

Wtf it says i have used a bock of luck. Some help with this please. Also someone can send me a functional gate, and movereq, cant move to tarkan or crywof

If you ever added bok to shop, you would have seen you need to add box of luck and make it level 8+ to get bok1-5. While you see them as box of luck on these files, they actually work 100%, it's just visual :). And to change it to not drop jewel/chaos/zen etc. you need to change them in eventitembags, make sure you do the cwz too

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you ever added bok to shop, you would have seen you need to add box of luck and make it level 8+ to get bok1-5. While you see them as box of luck on these files, they actually work 100%, it's just visual :). And to change it to not drop jewel/chaos/zen etc. you need to change them in eventitembags, make sure you do the cwz too

Lets see ok thanks 1world. I try to find the eventitembags to modify that, also theres a form to repair the visual bug?.

Ok, thats solved. Now can help me with gates (Crywolf,tarkan), also i modify the Gamesever to work like a gs_castle, but no luck because when i reload castle siege in gameserver doesnt load.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To use gameserver as GS_CS you need to modify in mapserverinfo.dat too, there is a repack in this topic with this already made, however you need to find it yourself. also GS_CS functions wont work, it will be just normal maps

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, lets see itested the gs_cs from ex802 server files, can enter to castle siege , appears the registration (Failed to register), but all functions are enabled, but sometimes stuck in valley look at this, if we repair this bug i think the cs can be functional:
korron - [Release] latest version MuEX803! - RaGEZONE Forums

Appaers interesting bug so many buffs in the player. And become stuck in a black sphere

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add W Coin point here?

Untitled - [Release] latest version MuEX803! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me install shop servser.
I do not have many days yet.
Please help thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

eventitembags
Yeah, but the problem is that the golden titan lizard king and others are droping kunduns +3, and are not dropping the custom kunduns +4. Idk im tryying to fix. some help thanks.

Reaction score
Good day to all RZ's, can you please give me a buglist on this server?

Thanks

I have a problem on my GS, I get this error "Ranking Server Error" then the GameServer turns into white scren.
How to solve?

Please help

Edit: Problem on IP -_- .
Fixed!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will install cashshop it?
How safe

W coin to increase it?
I have to add in cash MuOnline-UserPoints but not into games.

thank

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the problem is that the golden titan lizard king and others are droping kunduns +3, and are not dropping the custom kunduns +4. Idk im tryying to fix. some help thanks.

Lol dude, check raklion and other higher maps for bok4/5, golden drops changed years ago...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone knows how to separate the main.exe from the starter?, i need to hook another dll for test, but idk, how to separate de starter from main.

Back