Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebEngine 1.0.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, me again!
So far everything works fine, exept the downloads module .
Every time I try to add a link tells me: ERROR: There has-been an error while adding the download.

I have proven with different host, and the error persists, any ideas?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if you could take some time and add a really short description of about 2 or 3 sentences summing what this is about, for those who do not know and adding it to the main post, it would be really helpful.

EDIT: If it's that obvious and there's no need for a description, then don't bother. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, me again!
So far everything works fine, exept the downloads module .
Every time I try to add a link tells me: ERROR: There has-been an error while adding the download.

I have proven with different host, and the error persists, any ideas?

Do you have the table WEBENGINE_DOWNLOADS in your MuOnline database?

Hello, I was wondering if you could take some time and add a really short description of about 2 or 3 sentences summing what this is about, for those who do not know and adding it to the main post, it would be really helpful.

EDIT: If it's that obvious and there's no need for a description, then don't bother. :)

yea, it's a website / cms for Mu servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I resolved the dowload problem.
Now when I try to create an account tells me: ERROR: You must complete all the fields in the form.
I have answered all available fields.

Lautaro - WebEngine 1.0.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

I use server files IGCN Ex702

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only way to get that error message would be by not passing one of the four values of the form. I just checked on my test site and it works fine. Try enabling error_reporting in the config.php and see if any errors show up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
confirmed, activation_id INTO MEMB_INFO

I have issues with the account creation, i can see there are 2 missing columns,i may need to create these columns manually since the sql scripts into the SQL folder does not have the alter table modificacion to add these columns.

Thanks!

---

And about the session duration, it is because if you login with an account into your computer, and other user login into the same account on another computer, the session into the first computer will be terminated and the last login into the new computer will be stay.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bro do you havea free template for your webengine not the default one? ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi can anyone help me im having this error when im about to create an account

9AGZZ6V - WebEngine 1.0.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

thnx!

create in MEMB_INFO the column confirmed

1.Step
Click MEMB_INFO -> Design

2.Step
Go Down and add

column name: confirmed type: int allow nulls: check

Go Luck!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just posted a new thread releasing the new version WebEngine 1.0.7 PL1 (just waiting for a moderator to approve it). That updated fixes most of the problems you are currently having, like the registration process, guild logos, etc..

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just posted a new thread releasing the new version WebEngine 1.0.7 PL1 (just waiting for a moderator to approve it). That updated fixes most of the problems you are currently having, like the registration process, guild logos, etc..

ok bro we will wait that release ^_^

Back