Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebEngine 1.0.6

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WEBENGINE 1.0.7 PL1 =>>>>>> http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/webengine-1-0-7-pl1-1047928/

==========================================================================

This is WebEngine's 8th private release, which of course I am releasing to the community. Feel free to ask any questions regarding this release.

Features (outdated):

WebEngine's default template preview:

Changelog:

Who's using WebEngine:

Required PHP modules / extensions / settings:
  • mod_rewrite (apache)
  • short_open_tag = On (php.ini)
  • php-openssl
  • php-bcmath
  • php-pdo

Installation:

1. Make a full backup of your MuOnline database.
  2. Download the WebEngine release package and extract it.
  3. Run all the SQL queries provided in the release.
  4. Upload all the CMS files to your host.
  5. Make sure the following directories and files have write permission (chmod):
    • /includes/cache/*
    • /includes/cache/news/*
    • /includes/config/*
    • /includes/config/modules/*
  6. Configure WebEngine's configs (/includes/config.php)
    • encryption_hash must be 16 characters long to prevent PHP errors.
  7. Setup WebEngine's cron to run every 5 minutes (/cron/cron.php)
  8. Login to your admin account and configure WebEngine's modules through the admincp.
  9. Create a new cronjob using the admincp for /cron/server_info.php (this is for the sidebar stats)

Download (no mirrors please):

Default template PSD's:

Credits:
Lautaro (Developer)
PHPMailer (for their awesome libraries)

P.S. I will be releasing WebEngine 1.0.7 PL1 soon, so stay tuned :wink:

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sir it will be compatible with zteam server files season 8 episode 2?

it will be better if there was a free template too not the default one ^_^

Evolution Team
Reaction score
personal taste i hate this cron jobs that you are using and manual to update rankings, just use pure SELECT * query to display the rankings pages
there is much more to work on it but this was the first thing that i sow and i just delete the files, no need to use it with this problems..
but release is good , maybe in future you will upgrade your modules and codes

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
personal taste i hate this cron jobs that you are using and manual to update rankings, just use pure SELECT * query to display the rankings pages
there is much more to work on it but this was the first thing that i sow and i just delete the files, no need to use it with this problems..

I see that you have no idea why modules data are cached.

Evolution Team
Reaction score
i know why they are but its useless this way my personal taste but files are good but can be better :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i know why they are but its useless this way my personal taste but files are good but can be better :)

Not caching data from the database would be a total disaster for servers with huge databases, that's why the web saves the rankings data on cache.

Also, the cron job system it's automatic. You just setup the master cron (scheduled task) one time and the web will do the rest for you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is WebEngine's 8th private release, which of course I am releasing to the community. Feel free to ask any questions regarding this release.

Features (outdated):

WebEngine's default template preview:

Changelog:

Who's using WebEngine:

Required PHP modules / extensions / settings:
  • mod_rewrite (apache)
  • short_open_tag = On (php.ini)
  • php-openssl
  • php-bcmath
  • php-pdo

Installation:

1. Make a full backup of your MuOnline database.
  2. Download the WebEngine release package and extract it.
  3. Run all the SQL queries provided in the release.
  4. Upload all the CMS files to your host.
  5. Make sure the following directories and files have write permission (chmod):
    • /includes/cache/*
    • /includes/cache/news/*
    • /includes/config/*
    • /includes/config/modules/*
  6. Configure WebEngine's configs (/includes/config.php)
    • encryption_hash must be 16 characters long to prevent PHP errors.
  7. Setup WebEngine's cron to run every 5 minutes (/cron/cron.php)
  8. Login to your admin account and configure WebEngine's modules through the admincp.
  9. Create a new cronjob using the admincp for /cron/server_info.php (this is for the sidebar stats)

Download (no mirrors please):

Credits:
Lautaro (Developer)
PHPMailer (for their awesome libraries)

P.S. I will be releasing WebEngine 1.0.7 PL1 soon, so stay tuned :wink:
vdo install webenging ? thank Lautaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
one question..
Working on sql 2000?
greetings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, the "php coder", looks like you have no idea what cache is, nor how it works. But don't worry, we all know that you are diablo21 (the leecher), who's selling other's peoples work.

On topic (to the author)
Good luck with the project :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Like this release but the only problem is Its hard to add other Modules.

Sometime we have a nice idea on how to take the taste of players than if you are using this you cant do what you want to be at your website :)

Sample i want Referral system, or during registration players can choice his/her starter prize, that's the few idea's that you cant add this engine unless you pay for it ^^ .... :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
vdo install webenging ? thank Lautaro

Video? the installation of the web is very easy.

one question..
Working on sql 2000?
greetings

MSSQL 2005 or newer. Why use a 15 year old software?

I Like this release but the only problem is Its hard to add other Modules.

Sometime we have a nice idea on how to take the taste of players than if you are using this you cant do what you want to be at your website :)

Sample i want Referral system, or during registration players can choice his/her starter prize, that's the few idea's that you cant add this engine unless you pay for it ^^ .... :)

Adding new modules is as simple as creating a new .php file in the "modules" directory and accessing it on the web.

Works on Cpanel??

Yes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One last question, as you enter the admincp?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This version doesn't have an MD5 switch. However the next update I will be releasing does have it.

For now, you can use the following guide and do it manually:

==================================================================

Step 1:
Open /includes/classes/class.common.php

Step 2:
On line 50:
PHP:
$query = "INSERT INTO "._TBL_MI_." (memb___id, memb__pwd, memb_name, sno__numb, bloc_code, ctl1_code, mail_chek, mail_addr, appl_days, modi_days, out__days, true_days, confirmed, activation_id) VALUES ('".$info[0]."', [dbo].[fn_md5]('".$info[1]."','".$info[0]."'), '".$info[2]."', '".$info[3]."', '".$info[4]."', '".$info[5]."', '".$info[6]."', '".$info[7]."', '".$info[8]."', '".$info[9]."', '".$info[10]."', '".$info[11]."', '".$info[12]."', '".$info[13]."')";

Replace the above code with:
PHP:
$query = "INSERT INTO "._TBL_MI_." (memb___id, memb__pwd, memb_name, sno__numb, bloc_code, ctl1_code, mail_chek, mail_addr, appl_days, modi_days, out__days, true_days, confirmed, activation_id) VALUES ('".$info[0]."', '".$info[1]."', '".$info[2]."', '".$info[3]."', '".$info[4]."', '".$info[5]."', '".$info[6]."', '".$info[7]."', '".$info[8]."', '".$info[9]."', '".$info[10]."', '".$info[11]."', '".$info[12]."', '".$info[13]."')";

Step 3:
On line 576:
PHP:
$query = "SELECT * FROM "._TBL_MI_." WHERE "._CLMN_USERNM_." = '$username' AND "._CLMN_PASSWD_." = [dbo].[fn_md5]('$password','$username')";

PHP:
$query = "SELECT * FROM "._TBL_MI_." WHERE "._CLMN_USERNM_." = '$username' AND "._CLMN_PASSWD_." = '$password'";

Step 4:
On line 684:
PHP:
$query = "UPDATE "._TBL_MI_." SET "._CLMN_PASSWD_." = [dbo].[fn_md5]('$new_password','$username') WHERE "._CLMN_MEMBID_." = '$id'";

PHP:
$query = "UPDATE "._TBL_MI_." SET "._CLMN_PASSWD_." = '$new_password' WHERE "._CLMN_MEMBID_." = '$id'";

Step 5:
On line 1075:
PHP:
$query = "INSERT INTO "._TBL_MI_." (memb___id, memb__pwd, memb_name, sno__numb, bloc_code, ctl1_code, mail_chek, mail_addr, appl_days, modi_days, out__days, true_days, confirmed, activation_id) VALUES ('".$info[0]."', [dbo].[fn_md5]('".$info[1]."','".$info[0]."'), '".$info[2]."', '".$info[3]."', '".$info[4]."', '".$info[5]."', '".$info[6]."', '".$info[7]."', '".$info[8]."', '".$info[9]."', '".$info[10]."', '".$info[11]."', '".$info[12]."', '".$info[13]."')";

PHP:
$query = "INSERT INTO "._TBL_MI_." (memb___id, memb__pwd, memb_name, sno__numb, bloc_code, ctl1_code, mail_chek, mail_addr, appl_days, modi_days, out__days, true_days, confirmed, activation_id) VALUES ('".$info[0]."', '".$info[1]."', '".$info[2]."', '".$info[3]."', '".$info[4]."', '".$info[5]."', '".$info[6]."', '".$info[7]."', '".$info[8]."', '".$info[9]."', '".$info[10]."', '".$info[11]."', '".$info[12]."', '".$info[13]."')";

Save changes, and that's it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have managed to enter the AdminCP, but the session duration is very low (~1 minute ) and then i got a logout and the site redirect me to index page, it there any way to increase the session duration? (AdminCp)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
By default the website will keep the sessions active for 5 minutes. If there's no activity after 5 minutes it will automatically log you out. Your problem seems to be a misconfiguration of your php.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your time and answers!
By chance you have the psd template Default?

There any way to add this lateral menu, the default template?
Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your time!

Lautaro - WebEngine 1.0.6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back