Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zTeam Ex802 Full English Server And Client Cracked !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys,

This is the full zTeam Ex802 english server completely cracked with the client and the database,

Photo:
mmf9gaY - zTeam Ex802 Full English Server And Client Cracked ! - RaGEZONE Forums

wEgZa4c - zTeam Ex802 Full English Server And Client Cracked ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:

7z Password: MeGaMaX

Greetings MeGaMaX

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not working

same bug with 260 level...

and i deleted it

Pyro Dude
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You had given me hope for a sec :)

Why would you take a release, change some program names here and there and then re-release it under your own?

Plus, this is update 6-7, right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

This is the full zTeam Ex802 english server completely cracked with the client and the database,

Photo:
mmf9gaY - zTeam Ex802 Full English Server And Client Cracked ! - RaGEZONE Forums

wEgZa4c - zTeam Ex802 Full English Server And Client Cracked ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:

Greetings MeGaMaX
so funny this crack =))

Attachments

Reaction score
Here's another guy who think that crack is renaming and changing download links.

Well this files was sent to me without checking anything (have no clue about mu anyway) friend he asked me to help him unpack the crack which was protected by hwid and then release it instead of him so i didnt check what is released here and what is not im not a mu fan or even player, so dont come here complain about something i tried to help the community as a developer and ragezone moderator !, if you have something to say about the files you are free to write it if not do not go off the topic,

Feel free to request thread remove or close i will do it and sorry again if this files was released before im not that stupid to copy past and rename the public files im known enough to this community, and i think the only release that i own in mu section was for MU2 client and here is the link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/exclusive-mu2-online-int-kor-951295/ other wise sorry if this files released and gave the community hope if i have any new information about mu2 or any other emulator files that maybe i will get i will not back off to release it here,

Thanks,
Greetings MeGaMaX

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well this files was sent to me without checking anything (have no clue about mu anyway) friend he asked me to help him unpack the crack which was protected by hwid and then release it instead of him so i didnt check what is released here and what is not im not a mu fan or even player, so dont come here complain about something i tried to help the community as a developer and ragezone moderator !, if you have something to say about the files you are free to write it if not do not go off the topic,

Feel free to request thread remove or close i will do it and sorry again if this files was released before im not that stupid to copy past and rename the public files im known enough to this community, and i think the only release that i own in mu section was for MU2 client and here is the link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/exclusive-mu2-online-int-kor-951295/ other wise sorry if this files released and gave the community hope if i have any new information about mu2 or any other emulator files that maybe i will get i will not back off to release it here,

Thanks,
Greetings MeGaMaX

So if report bug to you, you can do it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Photo:

Download link:

Greetings MeGaMaX
main cracked ? hook .dll

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back