Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this error when type login and password on multiserver and not connect please help me :s

SELECT PayCode,DATEDIFF(mi,GETDATE(),ExpireDate) as LeftTime,DATEPART(year,ExpireDate) as EYEAR,DATEPART(month,ExpireDate) as EMONTH,DATEPART(day,ExpireDate) as EDAY,DATEPART(hour,ExpireDate) as EHOUR,DATEPART(minute,ExpireDate) as EMINUTE FROM PremiumData WHERE AccountID

check this in custom\premium.xml
<serverchannel bronze="0" silver="0" gold="0"/>

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it is :
<premium>
<!-- Login requirement -->
<serverchannel bronze="0" silver="0" gold="0"/>
<!-- All values in increase percent -->
<bronze exp="100" masterexp="10" drop="10"/>
<silver exp="200" masterexp="20" drop="20"/>
<gold exp="300" masterexp="30" drop="30"/>
</premium>

Mmm have error ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-=DarkSim=- - [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source) - RaGEZONE Forums

I get this error when I exit the game and log back then return 0/0 exp. please help me fix this

this happend to me right now... :S

it is :

Mmm have error ?

mmm your premiumdata table?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@michi28 you can tell me if the sourcer you shared is already fixed the problem of the crash Gameserver to log into the machine without being site?
I have not like being this since I am accessing the server only my PC

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
michi28 you can tell me if the sourcer you shared is already fixed the problem of the crash Gameserver to log into the machine without being site?
Just compiled his source and seems not fixed....as i tried to login and got an instant GS crash u.u

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@michi28 you can tell me if the sourcer you shared is already fixed the problem of the crash Gameserver to log into the machine without being site?

test my gs + exdata

Link:

where it says 50 on the image can change the number you want. And when the user gather that amount resibira a prize of which there in GoldenArcher.xml

npc awards configure it in EventItemBag / GoldenArcher.xml

ADD.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@michi28 you're doing a great job in this source however although I still be nub in this area of programming I'd like to move the source I'm already stirring however I have a problem is in / post that even I setting free for members using the command displays a message that premium membership so you can use. You can tell me how I fix it?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@michi28 you're doing a great job in this source however although I still be nub in this area of programming I'd like to move the source I'm already stirring however I have a problem is in / post that even I setting free for members using the command displays a message that premium membership so you can use. You can tell me how I fix it?

Pass me a picture of what ta out if you can and see

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Pass me a picture of what ta out if you can and see

So what happens is that I'm a free account and when I run the command / post this message appears as shown in the image below:

the Wortex said the problem occurred because Ashlay used the method to solve the connection problem only on the local machine, and gave me this tip:
"@walter29 your issue is that you've used Ashlay's fix for the local server. Uncomment the last part because it's required for the management of your character's access if you're access level is less than 1."

I did what he said and the problem continues. :(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
waaaaaa... can someone help me out? sorry my english... im using teamviewer.. :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So what happens is that I'm a free account and when I run the command / post this message appears as shown in the image below:

the Wortex said the problem occurred because Ashlay used the method to solve the connection problem only on the local machine, and gave me this tip:
"@walter29 your issue is that you've used Ashlay's fix for the local server. Uncomment the last part because it's required for the management of your character's access if you're access level is less than 1."

I did what he said and the problem continues. :(:

check these 2 things

1) in CommandManager.cpp this as you see in the picture

2) in Custom / CommandManager.xml this so as you see in the image

@michi28 can you hook zClient.dll to this main ?

it is main.exe ver 1.05.33 by Webzen's global MU

never try to hook dll xD but when I can see if I can

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@michi28
bro can u share your source? i want to change this gameMaster
to [GameMaster]: is now ONLINE

Back