Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] Global NexusMU Season16 Part 3 | 5000x EXP | Grand Opening March 26 | PLAY2WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NatureProphet - [AD] Global NexusMU Season16 Part 3 | 5000x EXP | Grand Opening March 26 | PLAY2WIN - RaGEZONE Forums

Global NexusMU Season16 Part 3 | PLAY2WIN!

Server Info:

Global NexusMU Game Play Info:

• Exp: 5000x
  • Drops: 80%
  • Max Level: 400
  • Max Master Level: 900
  • Max Reset: Unlimited
  • Keep Stats: NO
  • Reset Type: 500 Points / Reset
  • Jewel Success Rate: Default
  • Chaos Machine Rate: Default

Season 16 Part 3 Updates:

• New Character Rune Mage
  • New Character Slayer
  • New Character Gun Crusher
  • New Item Set Soul Awakening
  • New Item Set Blue Eyes
  • New Item Silver Knight
  • New Item Manticore
  • New Lvl 4 for all class
  • New Wing of Power Equippable for All Classes
  • New Earrings
  • New Hunt Maps
  • New Boss Raids
  • New Rings & Pendants
  • New Pentagrams

Major Events:

• Arka War
  • Castle Siege
  • Ice Wind Valley Siege (HOT)

Guild Migration (HOT):

• Qualification (Previous Server with 80+ Daily Online Members)
  • Qualification (At-least 15 Members to transfer with the Guild)
  • Benefits (Full Item transfer from previous Server)
  • Benefits (Full Stats in NexusMU)

NatureProphet - [AD] Global NexusMU Season16 Part 3 | 5000x EXP | Grand Opening March 26 | PLAY2WIN - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AD] Global NexusMU Season16 Part 3 | 5000x EXP | Largest Community | PLAY2WIN

Up , Grand Opening on March 26!

Im on FIRE!!!
Reaction score
Is it really Play 2 Win? Wtih real money, you can buy, FO ruud sets, FO wings, earrings pentagrams, and even resets, so how you play 2 win? before you tell me that everything is obtainable through gameplay, It would take you months of no life grind to even reach a point where you can compete against a donator and even then the odds are stacked against you. I wanted to like this server, but unfortunately it is pay2win not play2win

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it really Play 2 Win? Wtih real money, you can buy, FO ruud sets, FO wings, earrings pentagrams, and even resets, so how you play 2 win? before you tell me that everything is obtainable through gameplay, It would take you months of no life grind to even reach a point where you can compete against a donator and even then the odds are stacked against you. I wanted to like this server, but unfortunately it is pay2win not play2win

Thanks you for your comments! We will adjust all the rewards from events, bosses and other stuffs for decrease the breach between free players and donate players! You have right, there is a big difference and is hard for a free players get the same position that a donator player

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
another one with ps ssistemas, that screnshots your whole pc, we never gonna join server with this crappy sistem that can steal your private information.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
another one with ps ssistemas, that screnshots your whole pc, we never gonna join server with this crappy sistem that can steal your private information.

We dont take any screenshot never, we use PS for avoid cheater players. Youre free to play games with tons of cheaters and dont play here, PS is our method to avoid players that only wanna play with cheats.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We dont take any screenshot never, we use PS for avoid cheater players. Youre free to play games with tons of cheaters and dont play here, PS is our method to avoid players that only wanna play with cheats.

Yeah, if this antihack do not detect hacks you gonna screenshot players pc, it is ridiculous to put your privacy in danger just for playing on your server.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/warning-ps-sistemas-1179594/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, if this antihack do not detect hacks you gonna screenshot players pc, it is ridiculous to put your privacy in danger just for playing on your server.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/warning-ps-sistemas-1179594/

Well my friend, you are talking with a serious community. We have a Latin Community with aprox 700-1000 REAL PLAYERS every day, not offtraders, not offlevels. We have 3 years online, and until now NO ONE of our users have been violated by us or by PS. So, maybe some servers can stole your information, some persons are most interest on stole your info than offer a good server to all, but not here.. You're free to play here or not, but stop globalizing your acusations to all servers that use PS ;)

Regards!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok bro, if you want to cheat go to MU without any antihack ^^ .. You're a internet hater so big xD or you are angry because you want to cheat and you cant ^^.. Well, I don't want to generate a discussion with you here, but what I replied to you in my last answer: With our latin community, 3 years online, with PS, we never have a complain about stole information or anything similar.. And if you want check by yourself, enter to our latin community discord, ask to players.. Like I said, we are a serious staff, we dont need to take any screenshot or stole any information, scammers are in all internet, but here not.. 3 years online and without any complaint about it, it support us..Best Regards and this is my last answer to you, I recommend you that you go to servers where you can cheat it easily, or maybe you dont, but all players to around you there yes.. Good bye

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! Looking for players to your server? Join to our community and add your server on MMOTOP https://mmotop.org/
Here ranks & announced best private servers, find guides or add new! Be a part of mu online legends!

Add our banner in your website, contact with me on Ragezone and get free advertising on our website & in facebook ads campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back