Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] Hennessy MuOnline [ Season 9 ] { 4 Different Server Styles]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
QdYzG4r - [AD] Hennessy MuOnline [ Season 9 ] { 4 Different Server Styles] - RaGEZONE Forums

Forwarding...

What is Hennessy servers Like?
Hey guys, heres a little of what is Coming to you..
4 Servers namely: Valhalla, Midgard,Helheim,Titan

4 Different experiences 4 Different style and 4 Whole different configurations of mobs, PvP, reset system and Equipments.

Valhalla will be our Extreme Exp server with 9999xp with a 99% Drops and 100% Success rates on jewels and combinations. Players builds are for hunting, PvP, Boss killing (they have high defenses), Events, Castle Siege and resets styles.

Helheim will speak for it self. a Mid Range Exp server with 500xp with a 50% Drops and a default combinations success rates. You can expect a Unique reset system here.

Midgard is gonna be kinda hard. It will be Low exp with a 25xp with a 10% Drop rate and its just gonna be crazy with a 10 Reset Max Reset system feature!

Titan is the "KILLER" of them all, no reset 0exp, default drop rates, default success, default mobs. Heres the exciting part beside playing on Webzen, Game Master will be more active here to reward for Events an other items.

We are a Fair Community.

System/Helper/AI
-Offtrade (Store open with Client is Close)- Level 10
-Offlevel (Doing skills while Client is close) - Any level
-MuHelper (Afk while doing skills) - Level 50
-Gens PvP Active
-MUUN System
-Skill Tree
-New Rage Fighter Set
-New Rage Fighter Skill
-Golden Kundun,Hell Mein, Erohim
-Event System
-Chaos Castle Survive

Who are we?
I am 1 Person who managers this server. I've been in MuOnine lineage for about 13 years and have decided to create a Community!

Game Masters are Needed & Moderators and We welcome all to post their Resume on our forums.
Information posted here is limited,we encourage you to visit our forum at Http://forum.hennessymu.com

7UpiG5d - [AD] Hennessy MuOnline [ Season 9 ] { 4 Different Server Styles] - RaGEZONE Forums

LtNmhlE - [AD] Hennessy MuOnline [ Season 9 ] { 4 Different Server Styles] - RaGEZONE Forums

LYlZck2 - [AD] Hennessy MuOnline [ Season 9 ] { 4 Different Server Styles] - RaGEZONE Forums

5T4dJ7V - [AD] Hennessy MuOnline [ Season 9 ] { 4 Different Server Styles] - RaGEZONE Forums

We Welcome you to Join us Today!

KFNzcQl - [AD] Hennessy MuOnline [ Season 9 ] { 4 Different Server Styles] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Problem with text !!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Problem with text !!!

Looks font related. You should Google about this issue and find the several fixes posted on-line. Font issues are all dated on several releases due to constant or in-constant font choice when the Interface is constantly changed.

One fix you could try yourself is restore default fonts on your machine then give it a restart.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem with text !!!

I know that problem - u need install font Mu s9-10 special. Admin upload that ?

I like that server. (Midgard play)

Muun system - probled drop pet. Egg - drop every time jewel! No one pet!
Box 3 Kundun big change drop jewel: i drop 7 box - 6 jewel, 1 exc item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No description for Helheim, i mean server info, points per reset, max reset amount and etc., cant know where im going without that.
EDIT: Just checked the helheim, i regret even downloading this, you can get condor feathers and stuff in npc shops, completely boring and stupid. GL on your projects tho!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No description for Helheim, i mean server info, points per reset, max reset amount and etc., cant know where im going without that.
EDIT: Just checked the helheim, i regret even downloading this, you can get condor feathers and stuff in npc shops, completely boring and stupid. GL on your projects tho!

Well i will write description on website.. i wrote in on the forums.
you can post your suggestion there so i can take into consideration and i always do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server have problem login. i try login 6 times and all this times dc. the 7 time login. after that i play normal.
another problem. i cant reset my caracter. all the time say Error relogin too the game. and i m not online lol....
shop .... shop have BIG Problems.... u cannot sell or buy. if u buy somethink the caracter freezing and the second time u have dc. and for 5-6 times u cant login. ( 1th problem ) haha...

the servers its sucks. no people online. all the time dc. webpage dont work. go play pacman its a better.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this server have problem login. i try login 6 times and all this times dc. the 7 time login. after that i play normal.
another problem. i cant reset my caracter. all the time say Error relogin too the game. and i m not online lol....
shop .... shop have BIG Problems.... u cannot sell or buy. if u buy somethink the caracter freezing and the second time u have dc. and for 5-6 times u cant login. ( 1th problem ) haha...

the servers its sucks. no people online. all the time dc. webpage dont work. go play pacman its a better.
Issue it fixed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
midgard look good but why have RF with 13 reset in this server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Donation are SUPER expensive ._. wanted to donate.

Back