Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ad]IceMu S16 Ep.3 START 5 Feb 2021 with Unique Castle Siege Bank & Jewel Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IceMu is Back with NEW S16Ep.3

Alin Leca - [Ad]IceMu S16 Ep.3  START 5 Feb 2021 with Unique Castle Siege  Bank & Jewel Mine - RaGEZONE Forums

Join Us NOW and Use the VOTE REWARD SISTEM & ACCOUNT ACTIVITIES REWARD to EARN FREE CREDIT UNTIL GRAND OPENING.

IceMu - GENERAL INFORMATION
We are NEW and BIG Private MU Online Server, which is based on Premium IGCN MU Online Server files.In future we plan to have every newest game version on the market.

IceMu - GAMEPLAY INFORMATION
IceMu is made for people who likes Original Features, no costumes etc. Working all latest Events.
- Perfect Economy System
- Dynamic Exp 20-25-30x
- Unique Castle Siege System for Mining Jewels and Credits
- Real Play2Win
- Long Time GamePlay
- Events with Promo Codes
- Achievements Rewards
- Activity Rewards

IceMu - COMMUNITY LINKS
Community Discord server: Link

IceMu - EXTRA INFORMATION
- Characters: Can create all at lvl 1
- Off-Trade On (wCoin & Jewels)
- Off-Leveling: On
- Auto Party System: On
- Party Bonus: On
- Skill : All in shop
- Expanded Inventory: Quest's
- Cashshop: Available and dosent have overpowerd items
- Boss Respawn & Rewards: wCoin , Goblin Coin , Items
- Event Times: Normal
etc..

More information: Website or in Facebook Fanpage

WHY TO CHOOSE US ?
✔️ Responsible administration. Your opinion is important to us !
✔️ Premium IGCN server files. Enjoy the best possible quality !
✔️ Pretty unique configured server. You will not get bored here !
✔️ Monthly, weekly events. Get rewards from TOP Voter, BC, DS, CC or Castle Siege !
✔️ Protected against break-ins, DDOS and cheats! High stability Anti-Hack !
✔️ Everything is done by us. Each part of the game is professionally configured !

Alin Leca - [Ad]IceMu S16 Ep.3  START 5 Feb 2021 with Unique Castle Siege  Bank & Jewel Mine - RaGEZONE Forums

We have someting special for you ! Join now and be REWARDED
We have launch the Achievements EVENT at the same time with the GRAND OPENING ..!!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Ad]IceMu S16 Ep.3 START 5 Feb 2021 with Unique Castle Siege Bank & Jewel Mine

im wating for the opening :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Ad]IceMu S16 Ep.3 START 5 Feb 2021 with Unique Castle Siege Bank & Jewel Mine

Thank You. You all, are welcome to play here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did the Gunner have all wapons yet ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes. It haves Everything :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

WebSite Under construction..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i hope it will be greate im w8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

3 days LEFT ..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

2 days LEFT ..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just wait for it just 4 H

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server ONLINE 200+ ON..!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you FCV2005. Realy apreciate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There's new update that we made..!! Join the discord and see what happend

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

UPDATE..!!

DROPS- ADDED CHOCOLATE BOX (PINK ,RED,BLUE)- REMOVED (BOX OF HEAVEN , SILVER and GOLD MEDAL)- OFFLEVEL CAN NOW PICK UP CHOCOLATE BOX- CHANGED THE DROPS FROM CHOCOLATE (we added shields exl and Blood Angel sets exl)

Chash Shop- Increased price for wings of power- Decreased price for some items- Removed 2'nd & 3'rd Wings- Added all Feathers- Added talisman of asccension 2 (100% exp)- Added talisman of asccension 3 (200% exp)- Added talisman of item protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back