Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD]Kingdom-Mu|10x/10x|Dedicated|97D|LONG TERM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuTrex - [AD]Kingdom-Mu|10x/10x|Dedicated|97D|LONG TERM - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE 3/06/2015
Server Wipe
Exp:5
Drop:5
Happy Event
Exp:10

Drop:10
Reset Cost 50m
Max Resets 60

UPDATE 24/05/2015

shops +7 now!

UPDATE 23/05/2015

Exp:100x Drop:60x
Happy event
Exp:200x Drop:100x
(1HOUR!)

NEW SPOTS MORE MONSTERS!!!
Item +7+8+9+10+11!!!
DROP from mobs and boxes!!!!!

UPDATE 22/05/2015

Hello our royal Mu Kingdom PLAYERS!!!!
our server moved to a new host in europ!!server specs!CPU- Intel Xenon X2Ram- 128GBHard Disc- 1TConnected At- 1GbpsBandwidth- UnlimitedDDOS PROTECTION!
New Server Info + Up Coming Changes!!!exp rate 10xdrop rate 10xHappy event infoexp 20xdrop 20x
NEW SERVER ADDED!!!Kingdom-Mu PVP 4 !!!COMING SOON !!!more than 150 QUESTS!!!!!(server will be shutdown for 10 - 15 minutes)(old players will be able to start all the quests from the begining!)

UPDATE 20/05/2015
ManaShield Buff NPC + SwellOfLife changed to 5 minutes !!!
(duration time is 5 minutes!)

UPDATE 19/05/2015
we added 3 new channels basically that contain more than 3200 mobs and 100 connections per channel

Welcome To The Kingdom Of Mu

Welcome dear players
Kingdom mu is back with an old school version
97D

Server Rates
exp:10x Happy event 20x
drop:10x Happy event 20X

Server Info
BB:eek:ff
BC:eek:n
DS:eek:n

Events+Quests
Sky event
Custom Quests

Game Play Info
Items +15
Jewels drop from mobs
Rest system default Stats+500 points Rest Level 400
Party bonus exp up to 300%
Buff npcs

Commands
/post
/exit
/buy
/sell
/online
/pet
/rest
/questinfo
/move
/marry
/vault

MORE INFO TO COME

Pictures from the server!

News - Kingdom-Mu

mirror2
Kingdom-Mu.rar :: Free File Hosting - File Dropper: File Host for Mp3, Videos, Music, Documents.

more info will be added later on..
we are looking for a good quality vps right now..
we are also looking for team members as we don't have enough time to work on the server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put download somewhere else then MEGA and i will download ir gith now :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After gaining lvl 20, game client just shut down and now after hero selection game just shuts down. What could be the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unbalanced server... Lorencia has no spots, NPC aura buff last for only 2 min I think and it gives like 10+ attack with is nothing and you have to re-buff every moment... not cool, and these NPC are only in one of lorencias exit, wich is stupid... extremely hard to start with a dark wizard because shop sets for wizard are +0+0, you can't even buy mana or life pots or skill books because zen drop is the lowest it could be in MU, thats why every character I saw was a dark knight.... adding to all of this the GM doesn't even help you with a bit of zen to be able to start playing like you should... Another thing that I found stupid is that according to the GM the server has been up for 2 days and already there is someone with 6 reset ????? WTF?? 6 reset in 2 days with 30x ? really ?

/online /post /addstr and other commands are charged with zen ...... really ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unbalanced server... Lorencia has no spots, NPC aura buff last for only 2 min I think and it gives like 10+ attack with is nothing and you have to re-buff every moment... not cool, and these NPC are only in one of lorencias exit, wich is stupid... extremely hard to start with a dark wizard because shop sets for wizard are +0+0, you can't even buy mana or life pots or skill books because zen drop is the lowest it could be in MU, thats why every character I saw was a dark knight.... adding to all of this the GM doesn't even help you with a bit of zen to be able to start playing like you should... Another thing that I found stupid is that according to the GM the server has been up for 2 days and already there is someone with 6 reset ????? WTF?? 6 reset in 2 days with 30x ? really ?

/online /post /addstr and other commands are charged with zen ...... really ?

ill read what you wrote little bit later i just woke up, and ill explain couple things about this server..
my mistake is that this topic lack info about the gameplay..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill read what you wrote little bit later i just woke up, and ill explain couple things about this server..
my mistake is that this topic lack info about the gameplay..

Im starting to grow gray hair waiting for you to explain those couple of things... xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im starting to grow gray hair waiting for you to explain those couple of things... xD

sorry about that mate lol, i woke up tried to read but i had to get ready for work..
anywho so yeah about GM giving items aint gonna happen cause we want the game to stay fun\challenging...
2 server is up for like 4 days or more it was posted here couple days after...
3 the exp thingy base is 30exp happy event 50exp each map adds up to 500% more exp from time to time..
party adds more exp the more people the more exp you will get so overall you can be playing with up to 60exp for more than 2 hours
4 spots!!! game is packed with spots check davias atlans losttower stadium dungeon.. and so on i will ad more monsters in lorencia as well
the balance thingy as you can see it says in the server BETA server that means we change add things when everything will be done.. we will host the server even tho we are still looking for the right vps and second of all the server's info\details will changed
as for now we changed couple things and made the server more fun and even more balanced to play with all the characters..
as you can see the hours that i comeback home from work as im alone that actually knows how to add and change things in the server not all the time i can do that so step after step... i really hope you will understand what i wrote and take that in mind as im tryiing my best to do so. server is challenging as you need to farm zen and items the level thingy can take you couple days before you do the reset and also cost u 100m with that you get auto stat reset and 500 points so... yeah keep searching your way around the server as really soon you will start noticing the changes :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I know its hard to manage a server I've had a couple on my own few years ago, you got me wrong with the GM thing, I didn't ask for ITEMS I just asked for ZEN to buy healing pots thats all... I like the idea of the server but I don't think ill be playing it ... the "low zen" thing is not for me xD

Try hostgator for VPS, really good vps...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I know its hard to manage a server I've had a couple on my own few years ago, you got me wrong with the GM thing, I didn't ask for ITEMS I just asked for ZEN to buy healing pots thats all... I like the idea of the server but I don't think ill be playing it ... the "low zen" thing is not for me xD

Try hostgator for VPS, really good vps...

ill check the vps ty and the zen thingy you have mobs dropping 20k 30k 40k i play the server as well as a normal character and what i do i find a wizard we do pt and he kills i collect the zen got couple mils already..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE
we added 3 new channels basically that contain more than 3200 mobs and 100 connections per channel
NDEwCF7 - [AD]Kingdom-Mu|10x/10x|Dedicated|97D|LONG TERM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you make the buff auras from NPCs last longer ? Or thats out of debate ? Most of servers hard-medium NPC auras last forever or till certain lvl 200-250 so you don't have to go back and put it on again every second, there is no point making it last for 2 min man, I doesn't even give you that much advantaje because its like 20+def+20attack, for example If I want to go to kill skeletons in lorencia I just can't because the NPCs that give auras are far away and on my way to the skeletons the aura wears off... I mean wtf XD, in that case you should just remove those NPC because you can kill spiders without the auras anyway! It just doesn't make any sense to have them....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you make the buff auras from NPCs last longer ? Or thats out of debate ? Most of servers hard-medium NPC auras last forever or till certain lvl 200-250 so you don't have to go back and put it on again every second, there is no point making it last for 2 min man, I doesn't even give you that much advantaje because its like 20+def+20attack, for example If I want to go to kill skeletons in lorencia I just can't because the NPCs that give auras are far away and on my way to the skeletons the aura wears off... I mean wtf XD, in that case you should just remove those NPC because you can kill spiders without the auras anyway! It just doesn't make any sense to have them....

as i checked myself most hard servers dont have them at all i left them there for lvl 1 characters just to speed their gameplay for a little
ill check i might delete them / leave them or change them depends what will look logically for me after a 12 hours shift xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE 22/05/2015

Hello our royal Mu Kingdom PLAYERS!!!!
our server moved to a new host in europ!!server specs!CPU- Intel Xenon X2Ram- 128GBHard Disc- 1TConnected At- 1GbpsBandwidth- UnlimitedDDOS PROTECTION!
New Server Info + Up Coming Changes!!!exp rate 10xdrop rate 10xHappy event infoexp 20xdrop 20x
NEW SERVER ADDED!!!Kingdom-Mu PVP 4 !!!COMING SOON !!!more than 150 QUESTS!!!!!(server will be shutdown for 10 - 15 minutes)(old players will be able to start all the quests from the begining!)

Back