Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] MU Room – Mu Online Servers Season 8.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have been trying to connect to the server, but i have an error. Before that i had a statement to install net framework v4 i installed net framework and now ive got this any suggestion how to solve it?
SpounZz - [AD] MU Room – Mu Online Servers Season 8.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have been trying to connect to the server, but i have an error. Before that i had a statement to install net framework v4 i installed net framework and now ive got this any suggestion how to solve it?

I think your AV software blocks our server. Try to switch off your anti-virus or add folder with game to list of exceptions.

I didnt say jewel drop was 1x. I just said you lied about how big it is. Yes its higher than normal ofcourse and i like how big it is, but you told in your statement that you get full invetory in 8 hours and that is a lie. :)

This server has no support or info for english people whatsoever. Russian people know stuff that non russians don't means its unfair to others + I think russians can donate but i didnt find any option in english to do so. Just another "international" server. The settings etc are cool in server so far, but yea. Doubt you will get much bigger non russian playerbase.

Yeah, i understand you. Arrow Viper Bow drops from Box of Kundun +5. For now we make web-site news for English and Russians, now we working on full translate payment methods, server info and forum guides. Its hard work and need some time, please be patient.

About support, yesterday we had release new ticket system in account panel. Was in beta. Today or tomorrow it will be fully released. Its for English and Russian languages, so, in any time, you can enter account panel and send us ticket with questions, that you wanna be answered.

Thanks for reply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try this:

To flush and reset a client resolver cache using the ipconfig command

• Open Command Prompt.
  • Type:

ipconfig /flushdns
  • Press 3-4 time Game Start , it should to work
Sorry for off topic :)
Enjoy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So how can one obtain wcoins ? is there vote reward ? Launcher "start" is gray wont allow to start game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try this:

To flush and reset a client resolver cache using the ipconfig command

• Open Command Prompt.
  • Type:

ipconfig /flushdns
  • Press 3-4 time Game Start , it should to work
Sorry for off topic :)
Enjoy

I did what you say, but still have the same problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did what you say, but still have the same problem.

So the problem is the FTP Server , they should to have some problems with DNS settings from webhosting ,,,
if they changed DNS settings ,, they will gonna wait 24-72 hours till DNS settings will be updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We do not make some changes, dear PretoriaN, please, make sure you read my post #22.

Try this and write results here, but better, if you have skype, write to our technical support skype: muroom.support, they will help you faster then here.

Same you can find our support skype on our web-site.
Our skype support is the best and faster way to contuct us.

So how can one obtain wcoins ? is there vote reward ? Launcher "start" is gray wont allow to start game.

For now you can earn WCoins from killing Golden Monster, bosses, same WCoins reward for the win Blood Castle.
Other way is donate credits and exchange to WCoins. 1 credit = 100 WCoin.

Thanks for your reply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server have some problems, we cant log in... Launcher show this error:

Version 1.8.7.1
code: 0xa0
filr:
HostHashCheckPath%hash.tmp

EDIT:

Solved

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Аккаунт заблокирован!

Если вы забыли продлить хостинг, продлите его в биллинг панели, сайт автоматически разблокируется.

Для выяснения причин блокировки и разблокировки, обратитесь в службу поддержки хостинга.

dgrad-host.com
Личный кабинет абонента Billing.grad-host.com

Профессиональный хостинг сайтов Dgrad-host.com

What happened?

Back