Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] PlayDaco Premium MuOnline (unique eX Season 8 build | stable 24/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First post updated.
x9999 'Storm' coming soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cyto - [AD] PlayDaco Premium MuOnline (unique eX Season 8 build | stable 24/7) - RaGEZONE Forums

Storm x9999 - opening 28th of August! News: Storm x9999 - opening 28th of August! - PlayDaco Forums
Are you waiting? Subscribe! PlayDaco MU Online

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good configuration but bad settings .... thats why server are empty and now in 9999x after players saw how it is

Srly ? 9999x server and need to reset in 2-3 hours because of missing zen , low drop and bless if you wanna sell it you receive only 100.000 zen :))))

Good luck with your server , thats why people dont come .... to bad of server file are good because the admin of settings are low experiance .

O join in Devil Square1 at lvl 16 and i stay until end and quess what ?
0 zen drop in 15 min :sneaky2:

REMOVED

Im out , bye .

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
As a player of this crap server I want to tell you all NEW PLAYERS, before joining here read my post!
- You can't play here like normal mu titizen,becouse here each second item gets ''duped'', and if you move it in your
Inventory,you will be disconnected in 5 seconds,after that you will be needing to reconnect....
- DROPS here like GLOBAL MU has... Im with 35 resets don't have set excellent,even can't afford to make item +9, you know why?!
BECOUSE jewel success rate like GLOBAL HAS,as I mentioned before...
Think twice before join here and spend you precious time on this crap project. TY
- seveL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server truly has amazing files, i played in their Esseya server, but these admins just dont have enough time to maintain a good server, it took them 3 weeks last time to add spots to the map and they dont really listen to what their players say.
Its dead now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server get any players online? it shows only 2 online =S server already dead?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys, it's really fail. Server will be closed within a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back