Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] Back in Time Mu Online Season II Old School PVP Server JOIN!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5 rr / week, with stats reset, 500 bonus points, and max rr 20-25-30.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Since I've had too many problems with server host and don't want to rush because I want server to be 100% functional, really sorry that I've made you waiting and everything ruined up, you can still post your suggestions here for resets system and I will tell you more info later just follow this post and website, thank you for understanding...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so it start today?
Really sorry but NO, had too many problems that can't be fixed quick because if I ll try to make that fast it can cause just more and more problems need to be patient to fix everything 100% sorry guys...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think 3 rs and keep point is good enough. Too many points => imbalance . And i hope you will keep the dmg calculator like GMO cause our builds base on those codes, thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why create a theme with the opening if you know that it will be delayed? Admin I am 100% sure that bugs you will remain as 2 season are enough. You are not serious!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why create a theme with the opening if you know that it will be delayed? Admin I am 100% sure that bugs you will remain as 2 season are enough. You are not serious!
Everything was done as I've planed just my damn host can't run season 2 TSM files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice idea with 3 reset max limit i think this will be interesting :

Back