Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArchangelMu | Season X | Fully MuOrigin2 for PC | x50 Hardcore & X9999 | 01/04 OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ArchangelMu | Season X | Fully MuOrigin2 for PC | x50 Hardcore & X9999 | 01/04 OPEN!

Dear Ragzone Community,we would like to invite you to take apart in the first worldwide Fully MuOrigin 2 serverThat based on the classic MuOnline for PC.After a lot of work we are very excited to open our server.We have been adapted all the models from MuOrigin2 (Mobile) to PC on your favirote classic MuOnline.The server is contains :All Monsters Remake!13 Tiers of Wings for all classes.10 Tiers of Archangel Weapons + Evolution system.More than 40 Bosses for every map.More than (100 Custom pets & mounts)Around 40 Maps in the Mu-World!More than 350 Quests are given by NPC .All Classic Items can be evolved when they gets into +15!Our server include Hardcore Server X50 & 9999X Private in same-client.You can create Full Options Items for free by getting Jewels of Excellent & Jewels of Socket.Our server contains a lot of new PVP Events (PVPChampionship, Guild Wars, Devias Castle, Castle Siege, BattleRoyale)In the server you can find an evolution stones that will evolve all of your weapons into V2 after you reach +15.X50 Hardcore is really hardcore server.All Monsters has more X3 Damage X2.5 Defense & X7 HP than the regular gameplay.There is a lot of new systems and we would like to invite you to join!Grand opening in : 01/04/2021https://ArchangelMu.comDiscord channel can be found in the site.Regards,Archangel Official.

Im on FIRE!!!
Reaction score
Re: ArchangelMu | Season X | Fully MuOrigin2 for PC | x50 Hardcore & X9999 | 01/04 OP

It would appear that i am unable to connect, 3 servers labeled as Defeat MU and none of them allow me to connect/login

EDIT: On a closer look the title says 01/04 :D that is entirely my bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back