Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BAVKA MU Online Gaming NetWork Servers

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes last time we talked inside your game :pumpkinman: I became very busy that's why I unable to continue playing before.

BAVKA MU Online HARD is ONLINE JOIN NOW! SEE FROGS IN MU ONLINE Dinosaur TOO! NEW BC and DS Event SKINS! The-Most CUSTOM One MU Online Classic Original MU Online Private Server Ever!

UP!

BAVKA MU Online Hard is ONline
The Medium one Server will be with server changes on it changed exp etc ... so will be offline for a some time the medium one server ..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey man i wanna play your server but im having problem in changing the resolution of window screen using your screen or the launcher

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We DOUBLE UP THE CPU CORES and Change the CPU INSTRUCTION SET Make The Servers 800% FASTER,
A LOT OF BUGS FIXED = BIG BUGLIST but we will not observe it you will see it smooth gameplay, CS Servers Latency reduced etc ... JOIN NOW BAVKA MU The Biggest MU Online Gaming NetWork Empire http://gamingnetwork.bavkamu.com

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sry foks still got no time right now to work on the servers! but they all still are on and still areTHE-Best and the most-customcients mu onlineprivate servers in the world! http://gamingnetwork.bavkamu.com join now!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
UP!!! Join now and write us on discord and we will gift u for free 10,000 webshop credits/wcoins

Back