Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Classic MU Online | 0.97d+0.99i | x5 | No resets & no donations

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Old school MU player here who finally found the time to create a server. I've been playing MU since the Global MU days of Wiggle and Maya servers, before DL character or BC/DS events existed. I have many fond memories of playing private servers back in the day before cash shops and MU helper ever existed. Classic MU is my attempt at re-creating MU from back in the day with a few twists.

Server Info:
Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/vYxtbuE
Version: 0.97+0.99
Experience: x5 (progressively more XP if you are in a party)
Various quests from NPC Guard (more quests to be added as players progress)
No Resets
No cash shop/donations
NPC stores like Global used to have
Max Level: 350

If you feel tired of x9999999 servers where you get an excellent set +15 +all just for registering, if you want to play MU the way it was designed to - you are welcome to join us at Classic MU!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
interesting, how is the drop? they box event like heart, box of heaven, etc? the lauchaer have auto cliker and buff?

PD: tomorow i would test for more time but i think making some kind of ever dropd like droping randonds jewels or itens, i would a good more than if you want to other enter to the server...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Classic MU Online | 0.97d+0.99i | x5 | No resets & no donations

interesting, how is the drop? they box event like heart, box of heaven, etc? the lauchaer have auto cliker and buff?

PD: tomorow i would test for more time but i think making some kind of ever dropd like droping randonds jewels or itens, i would a good more than if you want to other enter to the server...

Item drop is normal, mobs drop medals, hearts, jewels too but not too often. You can get custom buffs from NPCs, but they are not cheap and are not too powerful. You can also get box of luck, x-mas stars and BOK+1 from quests.

X5. ? Myube x1? Itry to kill 15 mobs and no up lvls :(

Lol Ive seen people level to 20 in an hour or two. I dont know what you were doing :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Item drop is normal, mobs drop medals, hearts, jewels too but not too often. You can get custom buffs from NPCs, but they are not cheap and are not too powerful. You can also get box of luck, x-mas stars and BOK+1 from quests.

Lol Ive seen people level to 20 in an hour or two. I dont know what you were doing :)

well i think need to be more easy and more in the star because the population of the server is no big enougth to good trades, the experience can be x1 really but mostly of this hard server death because nobody have things to trade to other... i really dont think that making pay for buff is a good idea because in oficcial server you dont pay for that...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you just can t make people join on a hard server like this and you haven t even edited the shops. those are awful !!!! can t event play on when i am lvl 1 and go to shops and find out this!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you just can t make people join on a hard server like this and you haven t even edited the shops. those are awful !!!! can t event play on when i am lvl 1 and go to shops and find out this!

yeah that is other problem. i know the admin want a clasic server but if you not help to the begining of the life og the server is quite hard and impsoible you dont have mu helper or cant pick using space... i thing mane things need to be changed to the server have player mostly when the server is knew, when the server have over 200+ more player you can make more hard if you want because you have trades and other player helping others.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

visit lorencia shops first. no one said anything about cliker and helper and so on! just make shops looking like someone worked on the server. not just copy paste client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

visit lorencia shops first. no one said anything about cliker and helper and so on! just make shops looking like someone worked on the server. not just copy paste client.

Man i know you dont say anything about that but ins my opinion a server in this version i more hard because you dont have how to pick zen or itens easy.

Back