Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*DISCORD MU | S6-PVP 200x | MAX 30 RR | 5 acc/IP | NO X-SHOP | NO VIP| REOPEN 24 Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: DISCORD MU | S6-PVP 150x | MAX 10 RR | 3 acc/IP | NO X-SHOP | NO VIP

Uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im pm discord, help me register

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pump....pumping

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Play for fun with DiscordMU.com
pumping is pumping...........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server Reopen on 2021/08/20 12:00 With Some change.
Details:
https://discordmu.com/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys, we are going to reopen the sever with some changes:
1. HOST LOCATION now will be added in USA, hopefullly players around the word can enjoy the game with minimum laggy issues.
2. Changed the EXP to 250x, but Master EXP is 10x. We want fast hunting and PVP at early stage of the game.
3. Add new events (Golden Medusa, Selupan ....) to kill the time.

Join us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Up......................................................

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: *DISCORD MU | S6-PVP 250x | MAX 10 RR | 3 acc/IP | NO X-SHOP | NO VIP| REOPEN 20

Hello,
due to low amount of players I suggest you to increase the maximum amount of clients 5/IP. Later you can decrease it. Not many people can search for parties, because they're just leaving their MU per night or while they're working. The weekend is the day where you can see an active user sitting by the game, not on the working days. Since you're saying it's PVP targeted setup, then it doesn't matter how many accounts the main user will run. At the end of the day the main character will remain as one. It's just my IMHO since server doesn't have much players for an online party searching.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: *DISCORD MU | S6-PVP 250x | MAX 10 RR | 3 acc/IP | NO X-SHOP | NO VIP| REOPEN 20

Hello,
due to low amount of players I suggest you to increase the maximum amount of clients 5/IP. Later you can decrease it. Not many people can search for parties, because they're just leaving their MU per night or while they're working. The weekend is the day where you can see an active user sitting by the game, not on the working days. Since you're saying it's PVP targeted setup, then it doesn't matter how many accounts the main user will run. At the end of the day the main character will remain as one. It's just my IMHO since server doesn't have much players for an online party searching.

Thank you for your feedback. We decided to increase to 5 acc/IP after updates. Sever is built for PvP experience. We also decrease party buffs and increase jewels drop rate. Hope you guys can enjoy playing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you sure about 1 exc option? It will decrease the time of grinding for an item. It will shorten the gameplay. For example jewelry with 2 exc options is must have and it will increase an economy because people will farm Golden mobs more often since 1 option is really easy to obtain. And do not forget about 2-handed swords, they always must have 2 exc options since others can use 2 items, for example two swords or sword/staff and shield/kris. I can suggest you some other things with an argument and you can decide which style fits your vision of the gameplay. I used to play mu since 0.95 version in 2000's and I have some ideas to share with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you sure about 1 exc option? It will decrease the time of grinding for an item. It will shorten the gameplay. For example jewelry with 2 exc options is must have and it will increase an economy because people will farm Golden mobs more often since 1 option is really easy to obtain. And do not forget about 2-handed swords, they always must have 2 exc options since others can use 2 items, for example two swords or sword/staff and shield/kris. I can suggest you some other things with an argument and you can decide which style fits your vision of the gameplay. I used to play mu since 0.95 version in 2000's and I have some ideas to share with.

Thank you for your suggestions. We can talk about this more on our Discord community channel. I am also played Mu online from 0.97 version in 2001. Our server is mostly aimed at old-school players so we want to keep the most nostalgic memories and fun playing this game. However, things changed after 20 years, so we aim to have both old and new experiences for players. We promise to listen to players' opinions and make appropriate adjustments.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Finally the game runs smoothly, no lag!
I am finally happy with a server without a shop and vip that rewards only the gameplay.
I'm sure many will be angry that the server is restarted from scratch, but now we can all play well I hope all players will be back!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

come onnn people

updateds:
04 September 2021
1. x2 golden bosses
2. Slightly incresing jewel drop rate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

re open 24/12/2021?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

re open 24/12/2021?
Yes, sever is reopen on 24/12/2021
19:00 GTM +7
Exp 200, Max 30 RR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sever online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back